Character sheet- Skylar Murdock

Name: Felix Skylar Murdock. Skylar, Sky, Sky-guy, Murdock. (But never Felix)

Alias: Spider-man, Ghost, Spider Ghost, Crimson Shadow.

Age: 19, college freshman.

Birthday: April 11th

Alignment: chaotic good.

Powers: *organic webshooters.
    *spidey-sense, a tingling of his spine that warns him of danger.
    *Can "throw" a mental net that creates a grid on the ground around him that locates objects and people (kind of like electro-location). He considers it to be part of his "spidey-sense."

Weaknesses: *Sensory overload.
    *Caffeine, it makes his spidey sense go haywire, and sometimes he passes out as a side effect.

Occupation: Full time student at West Valley University. Full time hero.

Hobbies: Photography. He takes a lot of pictures of himself in his super hero costume so he can spread his influence, and possibly get commissioned for photo shoots.

Physical description: *5'10, always considered short because all his high school friends were over 6 foot.
    *Muscular, well defined.
    *Short brown hair.
    *Hazel eyes. Wears glasses, but after the calamity that gave him his powers, he forgets them a lot because he doesn't need them.

If you have questions, please ask so I can clear things up and add to the character sheet!