(24) Naked Noah

NOAH

I'm reading in the bath again and I get sucked into the book. I forget all about the time and almost drop my book in the water when my phone beeps from the edge of the tub. I pick it up and see it's a message from Conan. I wonder how he's doing at the mayor's barbecue and open the message.

I'm having a wonderful time at this barbecue. Mesmerized by the woman behind the bar.

I'm about to ask him more about the woman when he sends me a picture. Oh fuck. Fuck. It's Ama and she looks... Fuck. Why is she there and damn she looks hot. I realize she's looking at Conan that way and immediately feel jealous. And that's exactly why that fucker sent me the picture. He knows it's going to mess with my head.

I forget all about the book and get out of the bath. I dry myself off, still looking at Ama's picture. Oh fuck, she looks really hot. I look down and try to focus on something else, but her image is already locked in my brain. And little me is making sure I know he feels the same way about her. I stroke myself and walk back over to the bath.

It doesn't take me long to add a little extra something to the bathwater as I moan out her name. Monday is going to be hard and if I'm not careful it will be literally hard. I clean myself up and quickly close her picture on my phone. Just the thought of her makes my cock tingle again. Fuck Noah! Behave already! I walk into my bedroom and put some grey sweatpants on before going downstairs.

I grab myself a beer from the fridge and walk out into the backyard. I sit down on the table and look at the stars slowly appearing in the darkening sky. Ama. I can't seem to think of anything else and that's bad. Because it means I'm going to fuck it up as soon as I see her. I will stutter or trip. Or both! Fuck. I run my hands through my hair and hear someone walk up.

I look at the corner of the house and see my best friend appear. I smile and ask him if he wants a beer too. "Yes please. I've had enough whisky for one night." I walk into the kitchen to grab him a beer and walk back out to hand it to him. He sits down on a chair at the table I was previously sitting on and I decide to sit across from him.

He sips his beer and looks at me with amusement in his eyes. He smirks and asks: "Guess who I just walked home?" I run my hand through my hair and try to hide my feelings. I hate him when he does that. He knows exactly which buttons to push. I can imagine how criminals sitting across from him must feel. He sips his beer while waiting patiently for my response.

I sigh and ask: "Ama?" He nods and stares into my eyes to see how that makes me feel. Asshole. He already knows and I don't feel like playing his game. "Good for you bro."

I get up and walk inside. But he follows me and sits down at the kitchen table. I lean against the counter and drink the last sip of my beer, setting the bottle down in the sink. "Why are you here Conan?"

He chuckles and says: "I'm here to pester you of course. I can't think of anything more fun." I roll my eyes and get ready to get up and just go to bed. Conan notices of course and says: "Okay, I'll stop. I found some things out about her and thought you might want to know. But if you want me to go, just say so." I walk over to the fridge and grab two more beers.

I sit down at the table and Conan starts talking. "She is really nothing like the type you normally go for man. But I get it. I see it too. She has a fire inside of her that matches her hair. And she sure knows how to use her body. She handled a situation with the DA in a way that turned me into a fan. She is sharp and smart."

I smile thinking about her and listen to Conan telling me what happened with the DA. Fuck! She did that? I get a little hard just thinking about her being so fierce. Conan says: "The mayor sees her as his daughter, he danced with her. That man looked so proud, it made me see him in a completely different light. She ran off crying though. I found her sitting on the kitchen floor."

I connect my eyes with his to see if he's lying, but he shakes his head. "She looks very strong, but there's a neglected girl inside that sexy body of hers. I walked her home because she didn't want to go back out there and I wasn't going to let her walk home alone. She told me about her parents and how she has been part of Mona's life since they were four years old."

He looks at me and says: "She might be endgame material, Noah. But be careful with her, she doesn't trust men easily."

I look him in the eye and say: "Well she let you walk her home..."

He chuckles and says: "Yeah because it was either let me walk her home or go back out there and face everyone. I texted the mayor to tell him I was walking her home and he trusted me to be a gentleman."

"Were you?" Fuck, the words rolled out of my mouth before I could think about it.

"I was bro. Held her hand, but that's it. I just felt sorry for her. Saw the pain and stress in her green eyes and figured she could use a friend. Or maybe even a stranger she could trust. She asked me some things about you though."

My head whips up and I ask: "What? She did? What did you tell her?"

Conan chuckles and says: "That you really are a chick book reader and that you will never be a real man. That you're awkward around a girl you like. And that you're not as tough as you look. Just like she is. She also asked me about your type."

"Please tell me you lied to her."

"I didn't."

Of course, he didn't. Damn. This is never going to work, is it? I run my hands through my hair and feel like I should give up before I even start. I'm just going to be the best personal trainer she ever had and make sure I have her in my life that way.

Conan gets up and says: "I wasn't going to lie to her and have her find out later. She trusted me Noah, after meeting me for the first time tonight. I would never betray that trust. You know me."

I nod and sigh. He walks towards the back door and says: "When you go for your next run, you should try running around the Greenfield building." He winks at me and walks out with a wave.

I smile and think about just doing that tomorrow morning.

♡♡♡

That was Noah's POV for you

I suddenly felt inspired.

What do you think of Noah?

Conan is a bit mean, isn't he?
I just might like that. XD

You know the drill, Conan belongs to STDsam 

I don't know what is happening with this man. It was supposed to be a cameo thing and then bye bye. It's kind of like he's writing himself into this. He has said more than Montell has so far. LOL

Well, I'll see you when I see you. XO