Forever

I wake up slowly, not sure where I am after meeting Conan for drinks last night. My eyes open a tiny bit and my world is painted orange. A smile creeps on my lips as I inhale the banana milkshake scent that belongs to the woman I love. My girlfriend.

It's still hard to believe she's all mine. She actually chose this tattooed nerd with poor eyesight and weird quirks. She chose me wholeheartedly and threw herself into this relationship with all she has.

I brush her hair from my face and kiss her freckled shoulder, pulling her closer to me. She moans a tiny bit and I don't even try to ignore the effect her big butt rubbing against my crotch has on me. I cup her breasts and massage them slowly, her hard nipples slipping between my fingers, giving away the state she's in.

Her voice sounds hoarse when she speaks her first words of the day. "Good morning, my love."

I mumble a good morning back to her, my erection painfully pressing against her warm, soft ass.

She turns around to face me and I can't help but smile at her beauty.

Green sparkling eyes no matter the time of day, her long red locks always drawing attention, making sure I can find her in a crowd and her curves... heads turn when she walks by or enters a room.

Some of my gym clients come over for training just to catch a glimpse of her in a sports bra and shorts. And when she squeezes that beautiful body into the clothes Francois finds for her, I have trouble breathing. Those vintage suits and dresses are perfect for her. Powerfully sexy.

I gasp when she grabs my attention like only she can. My eyes connect with hers, finding them bursting with mischief.

"You're sharing the bed with a gorgeous, curvy woman and your mind drifts? What were you thinking about?"

"More like who."

Her eyebrows pull up slowly, anger flashing through her green orbs and her grip on my dick tightening.

I breathlessly explain. "I was thinking about you. How it's hard to believe you're here with me. That you chose me. And how beautiful you are every single moment of the day, with or without clothes."

Her fingers find their way into my hair and she roughly pulls me closer, our lips colliding and her moan giving me the opening I need to slide my tongue into her mouth. She sucks on it, wrapping her tongue around mine, making me the one moaning this time.

She gets me hot and bothered with that move, every time. That and her seemingly innocent pecks, she always opens her mouth last minute and sticks the tip of her tongue out. And I end up flustered. In public. Without fault.

Ama uses my drifting mind to push me onto my back and straddles me, looking down on me with her bright green eyes, burning with pure desire.

She sits up on her feet, grabs my cock, and positions it against her wet folds, biting her lip as she sinks down on it. God, she's so wet and warm.

She rides me fast and wild, nails scratching my chest, moans bouncing off the walls. My gorgeous redhead loves being in control and dear lord do I enjoy giving her the reigns. It's my favorite view; boobs bouncing, hair flying, eyes boring into mine, lips parted.

Her hands reach back to rest them on my thighs as she leans back, giving me a perfect view of where we are connected. My dick slides in and out of her pussy with ease, her shaky legs indicating she's very close.

I thrust upwards and her sudden silence urges me to sit up, grabbing her wonderful ass and sucking on her nipple, purposely pushing her over the edge.

"Fuck, Noah!"

I grin as I hold onto her shaking body, her inner walls contracting strongly, making it impossible to control myself.

She cups my face and leans down to kiss my lips as I orgasm, filling her pussy with my sperm. Lots of it. How the hell am I still ejaculating?

Her arms wrap around me and hug me to her chest, a satisfied smile appearing on her face as she plays with my hair.

I catch my breath and look up at my goddess. "I love you so much, Ama."

Her smile grows wider and she brushes the hair from my face, her magnetic eyes locking with mine as she says: "I love you more, Noah."

I playfully smack her butt, "You're the one who has more to love, babe. And that's just the way I like it."

It truly is.

She's the most beautiful girl in the world.

And she's mine.

♡♡♡

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

'I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.'

Nicholas Sparks - The Notebook

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

There you have it

There you have it.

Probably the last chapter ever written for Curved Edges.

Most likely. XD

Thank you so much for joining me on this wild ride.
And for respecting my heart and soul on these pages.

I'm grateful for every single one of you! *blows a kiss*

XO Hankie

♡♡♡