𝟙𝟞: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕖 𝔹𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖?

Start from the beginning

"Also, now that Jimin knows, you're going to have a party."
Taehyung turned his head with wide eyes.

"R-really?" Jae nodded as she saw the poor boy's face.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure who's on the list and not." She ruffles his hair and smiled.

"I don't get to kiss you anymore like a sister would, but luckily you got someone too." Jungkook smirked and kissed Taehyung's forehead, making him blush.

"Yah! Well at least he doesn't make you flustered every 5 minutes." She chuckled before getting up.

"Well, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

-
Taehyung was with Jungkook as they looked outside together at the beautiful view from the balcony. Jungkook had his arms around Taehyung's waist as his head was placed on his shoulder, peppering kisses every so often.

"You know, I can get used to this." Jungkook admits, placing yet another kiss on the male's cheek. Taehyung smiled and laid his head back.

"Oh really? I was hoping you could." Jungkook chuckled and looked up at the man he loved.

"One day, we will be able to live together, and maybe even have...a family." His voice dripped with sadness, like it was kind of hard to talk about the certain topic. Taehyung looked at the view confused before he tilted his head towards Jungkook.

"Gguk-" he looked at him, his arms around the older as he looked away from the younger. Taehyung put his hands on the male cheeks with a soft smile.

"Please, you know I'm here for you now." The older looks at the younger.

"Tell me what's bothering you."

"...My wife was pregnant before she died. We were supposed to have a baby boy. His name was going to be Do-Hyung." He chuckled sadly with a sad smile on his face.

"I was so happy once we found out, I wanted to tell it to the whole world that my wife was pregnant." Tears glistened down Taehyung's cheeks as he looked at his lover's sad face.

"I thought...I thought I was going to have my chance...to be what I've always wanted to be." The younger widened his eyes.

"Y-you've always wanted to be a father?" The older nodded, containing non-eye contact.

"Kook, why didn't you tell me? You know I love kids." He sighed and finally looked at Taehyung. He saw something that he missed for years.

Care, concern, worry, but most importantly, love. Taehyung's eyes held so much the man could ever offer. His face told him a story. But the main thing was, it told him that he was there for him, no matter the cause.

"Tae," he held the younger's hands that were removed from the raven's cheeks.

"Do you think...will we be the same?"

"What do you mean?"

"...will we be able to raise a family together, or will it also fall apart?" The sound of how scared Jungkook was what made Taehyung worried. He squeezed his hands and smiled.

"Of course we will. I will always be there for you, no matter what." He inches his face forward and gives him a light kiss.

"And if it makes you feel even better, I can get surgery to be able to have kids, that or I can even get tested to see if I'm able to actually produce them." The raven widened his eyes and shook his head.

"No baby, you don't have to do that." Taehyung smiled.

"I'll do anything for you."

-
"Jimin~, shut up!" Taehyung complained. Everyone was in Jungkook's living room as they discussed the get together party. Jimin was currently going full on party planner, and it made Taehyung go crazy.

"What? You would be the same damn way." Taehyung only blushed as he went back into his little corner in Jungkook's neck, making him chuckle.

"Well it's very nice of you Jimin. I actually don't mind having this party." Taehyung looks up and stares into Jungkook's eyes.

"You don't?" He smiles and shakes his head.

"Of course not, I believe it'll be fun." Jimin smirked and clapped his hands.

"Great! Now if you would excuse me! I'm going to my boyfriend's room." He got up from the white couch and scurried away, Yoongi getting up and running after the little demon.

The rest laughed with smiles on their faces.

"It's good to see them all lovey dovey." Jae says. Taehyung then senses something. He looks up and looks over at her and Hoseok.

They were really close to each other, they talked a lot to each other and been busy at the same time. He gasped and looked at them with excited eyes.

"I SHIP IT!" He squeals, scaring the crap out of them.

"Uuuhhhh," Hoseok chuckled nervously, "what do you mean Tae?"

"Oh come on, Jae, how could you!" She widened her eyes.

"Could I what?!"

"You 2 are secretly dating!" At this point, Jungkook was just listening, he had no clue what was going on. The 2 looked at each other and blushed.

"...ok...maybe we've been seeing each other for a while." Jae states, earning an overjoyed look from Taehyung.

"CUTE~!!!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!" He looked at Jungkook and giggled with a happy smile. Jungkook just shook his head with a smile.

"My little rascal."