We finally meet...

Hi Everybody :D 

Sorry I havnt updated I have been sick for the past few days and im like X_X

Im still a little sick but i cant deprive you of a chapter for to long so here you go!

This chapter is dedicated to a special person my friend xoanneox or AnneMarie or A-Chan

Please follow her and read her Rolu/Jerlu fan-fic Pain

Thank you so much :)

Sting: Hey! you didnt mention me!

Lucy: Shut up Sting *Slaps back off head*

Natsu:HAHAHAHAHA

Me:You to Natsu *Slaps back of head* Anyone else? *Evil eyes*

Everyone else slowly backs up

*Lucy's P.O.V*

We were walking through the town asking some people what they knew about the Trix.

"Excuse me. Do you kn-" "Let's fight you ice princess!" Natsu yelled out of no where cutting me off.

"Oi! Don't come out of no where cutting me off!" I yelled.

"Bring it on flame brain!" Gray yelled.

"D-did they just ignore me....?" I stuttered out.

They were going to punch each other and I was going to tell Lilac to freeze them when suddenly it got cold outside.

"We're sorry Lilac! Please don't freeze us!" They yelled while backing away.

"That wasn't me but it's nice knowing your scared off me."  Lilac said trying to hold in her laughter.

"If that wasn't you then who was it?" Sting said trying to hold his laughter in.

We were all laughing. Well of course except Rouge and Gageel. Even Erza. But they were smirking.

Then suddenly the sky began to turn dark and lighting began to cackle in the sky as all the villagers began to start panicking and screaming.

"There here!" A lady yelled.

"Quick! Get the kids inside!" A man yelled.

As the people began running to their homes we could here laughter coming from the sky.

"Haha haha!!! You know what we want now bring it to us peacefully or we will just take it while destroying some of you village." A girl with a purple fro said.

"Now, Now Stormy. I thought we all agreed in destroying their village even if they gave us what we wanted." A girl with long silky brown hair said smirking.

"Would you two shut up talking and got take there stuff already!" A girl with long white hair high in a ponytail said.

"Oi! sorry to tell you but you ain't stealing nothing today!" I yelled.