Ice Dragon Slayer

Lucy's P.O.V

It has been two months since me and Sting adopted Lilac and since she started her training and she all ready mastered most of it.

"Thats it Lilac. Don't forget to have your mind set on the target." I said. I was teaching Lilac the last thing she needed to now before she mastered all of ice dragon slayer magic.

"Ok mommy. Like this?" She asked as the sword she was holding began to dissapear and turn into snow flying around her when really it was thin sharp ice shards. (If you havn't noticed i did take this move from bleach)

"Now fire!" I yelled pointing towards the tearget which was a straw dummy.

The the snow(ice shards) began to fly towards the target at the speed of light. At first it looked like nothing happened to it but a few secounds later it feel apart into a million strands of straw on the ground.

"I did it mommy! I did it!" Lilac began to cheer jumping up and down.

"You did Lilac! You masterd ice dragon slayer magic. Lets go tell your daddy." I said walking towards her and grabbing her hand.

"Kay!" She said closeing her eyes, humming a song as i lead her towards the guild.

------

"Daddy!" Lilac yelled throwing open the guilds doors.

"Hey Lilac! Hey Lucy! How did training go?" Sting said from the table he was sitting at with Rouge, Zeref-nii, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Laxus.

"I did it! I did it!" She yelled jumping into his lap.

"Whoa! Did what?" he asked while chuckleing.

"I mastered ice dragon slayer magic today!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air.

"Really?" Sting asked, eyes widening turning towards me.

"Yup! She did it today." I said sitting down next to Sting in the process pushing Rouge of the bench.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"Hey! Why are you sitting on the floor?" i asked with a smirk.

He just mummbled something about 'pushing him' and getting a chair' as he pulled a chair up to the table.

"Ha! A 6 year old learned dragon slayer magic in only 2 months and it took you like maybe 6 years!" Gray yelled at Natsu.

"I know your not talking you popsicle! It took you just about the same amount of time to learn just ice make magic from somebody where Lilac learned it by herself and shes only 6!" Natsu yelled burning Gray with his flames and words.

"What you say flame brain!?" Gray yelled.

"You heard me Stripper!" Gray yelled.

"Mommy?" Lilac said.

"Go ahead Lilac." I said.

She smiled innocently as she quietly whispered 'Freeze' to where only Sting and me heard her.

As she said those words both Natsu and Gray were frozen solid.

"Good job Lilac. You shut those two idiots up." Laxus said.

"Thank you Laxus." She said.

"Listen up brats! I need to see to see Lucy, Lilac, Sting, Luna, Rouge, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Happy, Pantherlily, Charle and Gajeel in my office right now!" Master yelled then walked back into his office.

"I wonder what master needs." Wendy said as we all walked up the steps towards his office.

"You wanted us master?" I said as we walked into his office.

"Yes i do. First i have a question. Lilac did you master your training yet?" Master asked Lilac.

"I did Oji-Sama!" Lilac yelled. She calls master grandfather.

"Good then you can go on this next job with you parents." Master said.

"Really!?" Lilac asked as her eyes began to widen. She has always wanted to go on a job with us but she couldn't because she wasn't strong enough yet so she stayed with master till we got back. Thats why she calls him grandfather.

"Yes you can little one. Now this mission is for all of you to travel to the town Gardania and stop three dark mages that goes by the name of the trix. (yes winx club but there will be no fairies -.-) They are a group of females that go around causeing trouble gaining power. The people who sent this job request is from a family who lives there." Master explained.

"So basically we go to Gardania and take down these three dark mages? This should be easy." Natsu said.

"Don't underestimate them Natsu. They are powerful to the point where they wiped out half of the magic army and defeated to magic counsel mages and defeated every team that went after them." Master said.

"Whoa...." Natsu said.

"Master don't you think this mission is a little to dangerouse for Lilac? Even Wendy as well!" I said/asked.

"No. With you all there i know you will protect the two. Plus this is a good chance to see how much Lilac has improved. Take this Lucy. It is a magic lacrima that will fly in the air and watch and record your battles once this button is pushed. It will also show it here at fairytail on the lacrima screen so we can watch. When the time comes to fight press the button." Master said handing me the lacrima ball.

"Thank you master. We will go get ready now." I said. as we then all walked out.

"You ready for your first job kiddo?" Sting asked Lilac as he picked her up and placed her on his shoulders.

"Sure am daddy! I can't wait to show you what i learned!" She said with a big grin.

"That's my girl! Your gonna need alot of energy when you do jobs with us. Can't have you getting tired now can we?" Sting said.

"No we can't!" Lilac giggled.

"Ok we meet at the train station tomorrow morning at 7. Got it?" Erza said.

"Hai!" We all yelled fist pumping the air. That is all except Gajeel who 'thch'ed' and Rouge who was emotionless. Those emo duck butt's -.-