Lilacs Party

*Lucys P.O.V*

Me and Lilac were feeling alot better know so we are heading back to the guild today.

"Again thank you so much Arisa for helping me and my daughter. How much do we owe you for the medical charges? " i asked her as i reached into my pocket.

"Nonsense! You owe me nothing. You and your daughter, along with your other friends, helped save my town and that it's more then enough. " she said with a smile.

"Nope. Is this enough? " i asked handing her a bag with 50£ jewels in it.

"Wahhh....!?" she said starting at the amount in the bag. "Even if you had to pay this is easy to much!"

"Really? Well it's OK. Keep it. Or else i will never help this town again." i said saying the last part in a demonic voice.

She started at me wide eyed thole quickly missing her head.

With a smile of achievement on my face and on last goodbye and thanks to Arisa i walked out of the clinic and towards the others.

"Ready to go? " Sting asked walking up to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yes let's go. " i said as we then began heading or way towards the train station.

*Time Skip To Train Station*

We had just pulled up to the station as we all began walking to our homes to rest up a bit before we head to the guild.

Me, Luna, Sting, Rouge, and Lilac were now close to the house when i suddenly got an uncomfortable chill down my spine.

Thinking it was Zeref-Nii and Rena doing something i mind linked him.

"Zeref-Nii, where are you and Rena? " i asked him.

"At home. Why?" he responded

"You two are NOT doing the 'dirty' right? " i said. You could practically hear the smirk i had on my face. The others around me backed away when they saw me smirking because they of course didn't know know i was doing

"W-what!? Sh-shut up Lucy! Of course not!" he stuttered out. I can practically see him blessing right know! Q

"Oh ok. I just got a really uncomfortable chill down my spine and wanted to make sure i didn't walk into my house(mansion) to hear our worse see my big brother and his girlfriend having you know what trying to produce babies or something." i said still smirking.

"Shut up Lucy!" he yelled before cutting off our mind link.

"Why were you smirking like that? It was kind of giving me the chills." Sting said shivering.

"Oh no reason. I was just having an interesting conversation with Zeref-Nii." i said before i started laughing.

They all had confused looks on their faces as we continued our way home.

When we finally arrived at the house Lilac literally ran up to the door, kicked it open, then ran inside screaming 'Uncle Zewef! Auntie Rena! I'm home!"

Me and Sting looked at each other before we started laughing.

"She gets that from you! " Sting said as we walked into the house.

When we walked in we decided we would all take showers then really about what happened on our mission.

After me and lilac showered Sting went and took a shower while i had lilac choose her outfit out of the closet.