A fight,blushing, and exceeds?

~Lucy's P.O.V~

"Oi! If you brats are gonna fight go outside! I don't need you destroying my guild!" Master yelled.

"Hai!" we all yelled as everyone came outside. Master was sitting in this tall chair and beside him was this machine thing that were holding bets on to see who will win. I had 30 votes which had me at about 30,000 jewels saying I would win and Sting had 20 at abput 20,000 jewels sayin he would win. 'I mean people still pick him after seeing me defeat 10 flippin dragons!!! Whatever...' I thouht to myself as I walked across the battlefield across from Sting.

"Oi Blondie! I said you and your sister! Sting yelled over to me.

"Sorry buddy! Luna dosn't want to fight. Some doche bag poisned her when we were on our mission." I yelled to him.

"Oh Luna-san! Why didn't you say anything!? Here let me heal you!" Wendy said running over to Luna's side.

"Its ok Wendy. It dosn't hurt or anything." Luna said but Wendy was already sucking he poison out.

"Anyways let's get this battle started! 3......2........1.....GO!" Master yelled.

"Holy Dragons:Roar!" Sting yelled. I easily blocked it. When the smock from the roar faded Sting was gone. I looked all around me until I heard him yelling "Holy Dragons:Wing Talon!" from above me. I got hit by the attack but it didn't really hurt. The next thing I know he's running up behind me yelling "Holy Dragons:Iron Fist!" as he punched me in the back with his glowing white fist sending me flying in to the guild createing a hole in the wall.

"My Guild/Lucy!!!" Everyone yelled. You can figure out who said 'My guild' -.-

"Ha! Was that all!? Man Luke... Your princes isn't even strong!" Sting yelled while laughing.

'Thats it!' I thought to myself. 'He crossed the line!'

"Hey master I'm sorry about the guild.... I can fix it after the battle if you want me to?" I said while gettin up from being buried by all the rocks and stuff in my Holy dragon mode. I have my blonde hair but even more blonde and shineing blue eyes.

"Eh? Who are you?" Sting said.

"Oi! That's Lucy you idiot!" Natsu yelled.

"That ain't blondie! Blondies blonde with brown eyes! That blondie's hair is more blonde with blue eyes!" Sting yelled.

"Oh but I am Lucy and this look. Well let's just say its one of my many looks that comes with my magic." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Dragon Force" I whispered to where only the two dragons and dragon slayers could hear. When Sting and Rouge heard me their eyes widend but then Sting quickly covered it up with a smirk then he went into Dragon Force as well.

"So you can use Dragon's Force to?" Sting asked.

"Of course I can. I mean I am the princess of the dragons which means I have ALL dragon slayer magic. So of course I can use Dragon's Force." I said with a smirk on my face. When Sting and Rouge heard this their eyes widend again and I could hear what Sting was thinking 'cause well...I can read minds.

'Does that mean she uses holy dragon slayer magic to? Is that why she looks even MORE like me?' Sting thought to himself. I just giggled.

"Yes Sting. I can use your magic as well." I said. His eyes widend more if that's even posible.

"H-how.....did you..." Sting was trying to say.

"I can read minds" I said. This time the whole guilds eyes widend except for Lunas and Zeref-nii's.