Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)

Start from the beginning

Jimin lifted her hands above her head and used his free hand to open her legs wider. There skin slapping with each other together with her moans echoed in the four corners of the room. He moved even faster ㅡ his hips rocking in an animalistic pace.

He groaned and groaned, harmonizing with Jiwon's melodic moans. "Argh yes! Jimin, oh, Jimin!" She was almost screaming.

"Fuck, baby. Ugh. You feel so t-tight, so warm and so wet around me." Jimin cursed breathlessly.

He grabbed onto her thigh tightly as he felt himself getting closer to his high. He was getting tired, but he didn't want to stop nor even slow down his pace.

"Yes, yes, yes! Aghhh I'm cumming, Jimin," she cried and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her body. She started to move her hips and met his thrusts, dancing along with him.

They kissed each other although there lips were barely even touching properly due to their fast movement. They were sweating like crazy from the heat and energy that their bodies were using and creating but they never cared about it.

"Shit, I'm close too," he groaned. "Cum with me, Jiwon," and he kissed her again as he moved his hand to grab something that he hid under his pillow.

He pulled away from the kiss and placed the thing in his mouth. As he fucked her senseless, he grabbed her free hand which wasn't tugging on his hair and he slid the object on her finger, inserting it inside his mouth. He had put it on with ease due to his saliva covering the material and Jiwon was too deep into finding her high that she wasn't able to feel nor even noticed what Jimin did.

"Ugh," he moaned as he felt that he was getting closer and closer and he knew she was too when her walls contracted around him.

She stared at her and she stared back. They were looking into each others eyes as they danced their way to their peak.

"Ohhh, Jimin," she moaned as she came. Her legs shook and her back arched from the rush of pleasure that enveloped every fiber of her body.

Jimin groaned and groaned as he found his peak until he milked himself inside of her, his warm cum filling up her hole.

They were so into the pleasure that they forgot that he was not using condoms and Jimin unworriedly came inside her until realizations hit him hard. His eyes grew wide from it. "Shit," he cursed again. "I'm sorry, Jiwon. I wasn'tㅡ"

Jiwon cut him off because she already knew what he wanted to say. "I don't mind, Jimin." She smiled and kissed his lips. She cupped his face until she noticed the engagement ring that was in her ring finger.

"What's this?" She asked which made Jimin smile. She looked at him in confusion but he returned it with a loving gaze. "Will you marry me?"

"What the fuck? And you decided to propose to me at this moment?" She was in disbelief.

He chuckled. "Why not?"

"Are you for real?"

"Just answer me," his face became serious.

"Jimin, Iㅡ" she looked at the ring again. "Are you really serious right now?"

"Just answer mㅡ"

"Of course, I'll marry you," she replied which made Jimin frozen for a couple of seconds.

She knew what her heart wanted. She was stupid to reject him before and she swore to never make stupid decisions again. Now that she was given another chance, she didn't even hesitate for the answer to give him. But she was definitely not ready to be asked in this way. The situation was somehow unbelievable for someone to even ask for marraige. For goodness' sake they were just having sex and then he will just casually ask her. It was unusual and she wasn't prepared for it, that's for sure.

"Wait, what?" He asked absent-mindedly.

"I said yes!" Jiwon laughed at his reaction. He looks like he wasn't believing it.

She couldn't believe his way of proposing either. So they are even.

"Yes?" Jimin asked again until it sinked in to him. "Yes?!" He happily asked this time.

He started peppering Jiwon's face with kisses and it made the lady giggle.

"You don't know how much happy you made me!" Jimin said. He felt delighted, happy ㅡ heck he feels every damn word that was synonymous to the word 'happy' because finally, Jiwon accepted his proposal. He was scared that he might be rejected again but no, he wasn't. She said yes!

"But first, can you pull out now? It kinda hurts," Jiwon said shyly but Jimin was too happy to even bother about his girlfriend or would he rather say, fiancée, being shy about the situation.

"Who says I'm pulling and stopping? I told you, if we do this my way, I won't stop until you can't walk and until Australia knows my name."

"Jiminㅡ" Jiwon was left surprised when she felt Jimin got hard inside her again.

"Are you ready for round two?" He asked and Jiwon smirked, afterall, she was still in the mood. "That was fast. But I was born ready for you, Jimin."

"That's all I needed to hear," he said then kissed her lips once again and he flipped her over.

"On your knees, baby girl," he commanded of which she gladly obeyed.

He slapped her ass cheek hard and gropped it which caused her to gasp. He started to penetrate into her deeply that made her elicit a moan.

He moved his hips fast ㅡ the base of his manhood slapping against her round and juicy buttocks.

Jimin ran his hand on her back, making her shiver. As he reach her head, he gathered as much of her hair and pulled it. "Ahhh, Jimin," she moaned. She held the sheets of her mattress tightly as if holding for dear life. She was breathless, and her body felt the strong impact of Jimin's thrusts against her body.

He pulled her hair tighter and once again slapped her ass but he wasn't contented and spanked her five times which made her groan from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

She was starting to feel weak. Her elbows wobbled until she wasn't able to support herself and allowed her head to rest on the bed as Jimin continuously banged her. "Ahhhh, ahhh, faster, oohh Jimin, make me cum, make me cum," she cried, begging.

"Hnggg," he grunted and spanked her once again. "You like this, baby?" He was almost breathless.

"Hmmmm, yes," she cried once again and brought herself up after finding enough strength to do so.

Jimin leaned forward and hugged her hips closer to his. He started to kiss her skin and left some hickeys on it. He also gropped her boob after he started to feel that he was about to reach his second orgasm for the night.

He pulled away and knelt properly as he held on her hips tightly for support as he moved harder and faster and rougher. She was as if screaming and it echoed around the room.

In and out, both Jimin and Jiwon were gasping for air as the room slowly filled up with the noises that they created. Moans and gasps, groans and grunts, and the sound of their flesh slapping against each other with great impact ㅡ they were almost on their peak.

"Ughhhh," she moaned and fell on the bed as her arms were already weak to support her after she came for the third time and Jimin was grunting as he was milking himself all inside her. She felt his warm semen fill her up and those that were too much that dripped out of her hole.

Panting, Jimin pulled out and lays down beside her. She moved closer to him and he covered themselves with the blanket. "I hope you aren't too tired for your flight tomorrow," Jiwon worriedly said but before Jimin could even respond, she was already asleep.

He chuckled. "I was hoping for another round." He sighed with a smile and admired her angelic sleeping face. "I love you, my ex-stripper soon-to-be wifey."