Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)

Start from the beginning

"Insert one finger for me. Pump it fast like how you think I'd do it," he commanded which Jiwon obediently followed.

"Hmmm, so good," she moaned and gasped.

"Oh shit, that's right baby. Rub that pussy for me. Urgh," he groaned as he continued to palm himself slowly. His eyes were looking back and forth over her face and her hands finger-fucking herself.

"Make it two, baby. I know it's not enough."

She made it two, pumping her fingers in and out inside her. Her other hand joined the scene as she made it rub her clit instead. The double stimulation has brought pleasure all over her body that it already made her legs spasm. "Jimin," she moaned breathlessly.

"Are you close, baby?" He asked and bit his lip.

"Oh yes," she moaned as an answer to his question which was also answered by how she started to move her hips with the movement of her hands. "Ahhh," she moaned once again.

Her whole body was shaking as she gave herself pleasure. She knew that she's almost there and anytime soon, she will reach her climax. "Oh Jimin," she moaned, breathless. "I'm cumming, ahh."

"Yes, that's right. Fucking cum for me," Jimin cursed. He started to kiss her inner thighs as he watched her closely until Jiwon reached her high ㅡ raising her hips and arching her back as she moaned.

She was done, but Jimin wasn't done with her. He has not even started yet. As she was resting to recover from her orgasm, Jimin began to kiss his way further on her inner thighs towards his destination which was her dripping core.

He blew air on it but she was still too sensitive that it made her shiver and moan. "Please don't tease me," she begged.

Jimin chuckled and he started to slowly lick her clit. "Ughh," she moaned and held tight on the pillow above her head.

He licked it again and watched how she would react to it. Jiwon lifted her head up and looked at him with begging eyes. "Speak, baby. Tell me what you want me to do," he said seductively.

"I want you, please," she begged breathlessly.

"As you wish." Jimin pulled away to remove his clothes as Jiwon watched him carefully with hunger.

As he knelt on top of her, Jimin grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. He guided her warm hands to slide on his chest down to his perfectly toned stomach which Jiwon followed with her eyes. His abs were amazing and it made her bite her bottom lip.

"You take my breath away," she blurted out, staring at his proud manhood against his stomach which was only a few inches away from her hand.

Jimin smirked and he pinned her hands beside her head on the pillow. He kissed her lips and slowly travelled to her ear then to her jaw. As he reached his destination, he started to carefully nibble her ear lobe before whispering, "You are mine, Jiwon." As he whispered those to her, he was already positioning the tip of his manhood on her. "Always and forever mine." And as he said the word 'mine' he immediately pushed his whole cock inside, making Jiwon gasp from the surprise.

He moved his hips moderately but thrusted himself deeply inside her. She was moaning and gasping to every thrust that he made inwards and Jimin was left staring at the masterpiece underneath him. He loved to see her eyes shut as she moaned because it tells him that he's able to make his woman happy. But he knows that he can make her happier.

As Jimin kissed her lips, he also started to thrust faster. The bed was shaking, she was shivering and moaning, and he was fucking her deeply. "Fuck me, Jimin," she moaned. "Ugh, deeper, baby. Ohh."