Poor Boy; Mob!Bucky

Part two of 'Born To Die'

Warnings; Blood, Violence, Guns, swearing, reader's a scary bitch at some point, reader hurts Peter Parker because she's angry but who wouldn't be-

Word count; 2k

--

It was 2 months before you were back at school, Bucky didn't want to take any chances. You had a plan to get your revenge, and it involved hurting one of the quietest guys in your school, Peter Parker. He was Tony's son, but he was lesser known than Harley was. Harley was athletic and popular, Peter wasn't any. He was quiet and nerdy, and he fell into the group of people that were shit scared of you and what you would do to them if they looked at you the wrong way. 

--

"Hey! Peter!" You called out. Peter knew he wasn't supposed to talk to you, Tony would kill him. But he would be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on you. And you talking to him, it would only make it worse.

"Y-Y/N, he-hey," He stuttered. You smiled at him and he blushed, looking down at his hands.

"So, I was wondering, can you help me study, please? I tried asking my dad but he's super busy. And you're smart and nice, but you don't have to or anything!" You added on. 

"No! I'd-I'd love to help you," He said. You smirked, your plan was working. "We can start today, if-if you want!" You nodded. "I know a place we can go, it-it's really an unused class," 

"Okay, that's fine," Peter grinned and lead you to the class, opening the door to make sure that there wasn't anyone in the class. He walked in first, then you went in behind him, locking the door and pulling the blind down. You sighed as you turned around to face him, most people wouldn't have continued with their plan at this point, but you were driven to get back at them.

"When I said you were smart, I really did think that you would realize what I was doing, Parker," Peter raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He was beginning to regret trusting that you wouldn't do anything. You moved towards him and got on your toes to whisper in his ear. 

"It's supposed to mean, that you're not gonna walk out of here beaten black and blue," Peter froze as you sat back on your feet, a malicious grin plastered on your face. At that moment, it was as clear as day that you were Bucky Barnes' daughter.

"P-Please don't do this," He whimpered. You chuckled at how scared he was.

"I'm gonna take pleasure, in doing this. Even though you're only the first phase, it isn't gonna change anything," You noticed him twitching, as though he was going to make a run for it. He tried to run, but you grabbed the back of his sweater.

"Let me go!" He pleaded. You laughed and pushed him onto the floor, then straddling him. He tried to fight you off, but you were significantly stronger than him, even though you were smaller than him. You punched him across the face until he was bleeding. "You don't have to do this," He told you. You stood up and took a look at your bloody knuckles, sucking air in through your teeth when you touched them.

"Wow, thank you. I'll go an reevaluate my life decisions now," You mocked him. Peter slowly sat up, but he groaned and fell back to the ground when you kicked him in the ribs. "I didn't say I was finished," You kicked him until you were satisfied. "Now, you're gonna run home to the arrogant prick you call a father and tell him you were beat up by bullies. And tell Harley, to go to the silvergate bar, got it?" Peter nodded and you pulled him to his feet. He ran off, trying to get out of the school before any teachers saw him. You had told your dad to pick you up about 15 minutes later but told him that you were asking someone for help. You ran to the bathroom to clean up your hands, removing all traces of blood from them, even though they would most likely start bleeding as soon as you got into your dad's car. You fixed your appearance and your phone pinged, it was your dad.