Little Heartcatcher; Part three

Warnings- Underage drinking, use of illegal drugs, swearing, angst?

--

Your relationship with Finn was great. You loved him, and he loved you. And as much as your dad hated to admit it, you were cute together. Finn's fans loved you, and your fans him. It was like you were a match made in heaven. You had been together for a year, and like every couple you had arguments, none of which were ever severe enough to make you even consider breaking up with your boyfriend.

-

"No," Sebastian says. You huffed from your place at the breakfast bar and dropped your spoon into the now rainbow-colored milk that sat in the bowl.

"But why not? All of my friends are going and I'm gonna look so stupid on Monday when everyone's talking about the party and I have no clue what happened because I wasn't there!" You complain. Sebastian stopped doing the dishes and looked at you with a serious look on his face.

"Because I know what happens at high school parties. I know that they never end well and people always get caught doing things that they shouldn't be doing, there were a lot of parties where I had to get my mom to come to pick me up because I was too drunk to stand" He explains. "And besides, I doubt all of your friends are going, I can't see it being something that Finn would go to" He adds on. Your eyes dropped to the floor and you didn't look up at your dad. "Hold the phone, is Finn throwing a party?" He asks you. You looked up at him and laughed, positioning your hand at the back of your neck.

"It's technically not his party but it's his brother that's throwing it and his brother invited like all of my school," You say. Sebastian sighed as he finished up the dishes, leaving you hanging on the edge of your seat as you awaited an answer from him. He finished up the dishes and thought for a minute, looking at you as you scrolled through your phone while you waited for his final decision. He decided you were old enough to make good choices.

"Who else is going?" He asks you. Your head shot up and excitement started to course through you, that question always led up to a yes.

"Jaeden, Noah, Sadie, Caleb, Jack and Chosen." You tell him. He nodded, you were friends with them all through Finn, but you knew Jaeden way before because you worked with him with something when you were both ways younger. People often shipped both of you, but you considered him as more of a brother, and he thought of you more as a sister. And plus, your dad liked Jaeden, it was another way to guarantee your attendance.

"And you promise me that you won't drink? Or do anything that people give you?" He asks. You nodded eagerly. He sighed and nodded. "Fine, you can go." He says. You squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" You say. He laughed and hugged you back.

"Just call me if it gets too much, stick by Finn, okay?" He says. You nodded as you unwrapped your arms your arms from around him and you stood back, a large smile plastered on your face. "I can drop you and Finn off if you want to call him to come over, just keep the door open in your room," He says. You shook your head and rolled your eyes, chuckling at what he thought the both of you could be up to if your door was shut. 

You had gotten out of the shower about 5 minutes ago, and you heard a knock at your bedroom door.

"Hello?" It was Finn. You smiled at the sound of his voice, god you fell so hard for him.

"Come in" You reply. Your door opened tentatively and Finn walked in, his backpack straps falling from his shoulders. He dropped his backpack on the floor, and the next thing to hit the floor was Finn's jaw. He didn't exactly think all you had on to cover yourself would be a towel. "Hey, my eyes are up here." You say. Finn snapped out of his trance-like state and he laughed at your statement.