Waterbox {Bucky Barnes}

(this is sad so beware)

The pounding in your head comes to halt as your eyes shut tightly and then open, revealing a artificially yellow lit room and you begin to panic as your realise the drastic change in surrounding. How did you get from school to here? You try to squirm out of the tightly wrapped rope, but stop when it begins burning your bare arms. Your eyes scan around the room in the hopes of finding an escape, but the sickly lighting makes if difficult for you to see anything in general. The large metal door that faces you bursts open, revealing several men to spill into room and send fear deep into your heart.

"At last" One of them says, kneeling beside your chair. "I was beginning to wonder if one of my men struck you too hard and killed you then and there" He says, pulling a clump of your blood ridden hair from your scalp. His hand travels to your face, were he creepily caresses your cheek, wiping some blood from a gash on the side of your head away. You try to move your head away, but he grabs your chin and forces you to look at him. He studies your face in awe, causing you to be deeply disturbed. "They made such a mess of you child, I prefer cleaner ways of murder" He says lowly and smoothly.

"Don't touch me" You growl out, trying to sound brave. But how can you possibly be sounding brave in a time like this? You're sixteen years old, you shouldn't be in this position. You should be in school, bored out of your skull and worrying about who's going to take you to the dance, not worrying about the various ways these people could brutally murder you. yeah, being Bucky's daughter may have toughened you up in some ways, but you were never prepared for this, you were never trained for this. The man grins a little to widely for your liking, making you even more uncomfortable, if that were even possible at this point.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt that much" He says, lying through his teeth. He strokes the side of your face, making you strain to get as far away from him as possible. Fear settles in your bones, is your dad looking for you? is anyone? He stands up and walks over to a group of men.

"Take her to the box, turn on the mics" He orders them. Your eyes widen as the men come over and grab you from under your arms, lifting you out of the chair and dragging you down a dimly lit hallway. You try to wiggle, kick, scream and punch out of their grips, but your efforts remain fruitless. They enter another room, containing a glass box and various pipes running in and out of it. The single light above it reminds you of a saw trap, now that once again strikes fear into your already fear stricken heart. They drag you over to the box and push you up a few steps, untying your hands in the process. They shove you into the glass box, but don't close the door straight away. You take the opportunity and sock one of the men in the jaw hard, you tackle him to the ground. 

"You little bitch!" The guard shrieks. The other guard drags you off of him

"Let me go!" You screech. The guard who you punched, hits you hard in the stomach, sending you stumbling into the box. The guards lock the door to the box, sealing it shut and leaving you scared and alone.

---

The second Bucky heard you screaming over the mic, he began tugging on his chains a little harder. The man that had interacted with you less than ten minutes ago enters the room. Bucky goes to lunge at him, but the chain on his right arm yanks him back, his bionic arm completely limp at his side thanks to a special cuff the have on it.

"I swear to God if you even lay a hand on my daughter!" Bucky yells.

"You'll do what, Mr. Barnes? In case you haven't noticed, you are incapable of saving your little girl." The man speaks from in front of him. "I have to say, your daughter is quite the keeper. Such vibrant eyes, soft skin" He says, a vision of you in his distant brown eyes. Bucky growls and pulls against his chains, rage in his veins at the thought of someone touching you like that. And he isn't the only one. Natasha strains against the clamps on both of her ankles, keeping her at the wall. Clint too, struggles against his restraints. This was never the plan for this mission, usually they'd be out of this stage. But one vital component's missing. You. You're the teams snarky glimmer of hope when all goes to hell, and were where you? In an oxygen deprived box, wishing you'd not left class to go to the bathroom.