Positively Positive; B.Barnes

Warnings- Some smut, language, a tiny bit of angst, pregnancy

Peter Parker x reader

The small beams of sunlight streaming through your window woke you up. You smiled, feeling Peter's arm snaked around your waist and nothing except Peter's high school sweater on. You sighed contently and closed your eyes. Peter sensed your awakening and pulled you closer to him, smiling when he felt the heat radiating off of your body. You had been gone on a mission for 3 days, and that was 3 days too long for both you and Peter. When you got back last night, Peter was all over you. You had both gone seven rounds before you packed it in for the night and fell asleep in each other arms. It was moments like these you appreciated, the moments where you could both lay in each other's company and not have to worry about dodging bullets and being attacked every three seconds. 

"Hey baby," You say. You turned to face him and smiled as you took in the features that hadn't changed a day since the first time you met your boyfriend, those five years ago you fell in love with him.  "I missed you so much, Peter" You snaked your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his other arm around you, pulling you to straddle his thighs.

"I missed you too, Y/N," He says. You laughed and fell down onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat through his chest. He kissed the top of your head and sat his hands on the small of your back. "I love you so much, Y/N Barnes," He says. You lifted your head from his chest and you smiled up at him.

"I love you too, Peter Parker" You reply. His eyes shone with nothing but adornment and love for you, and it was those things that shone in his eyes, that reminded you that you were the luckiest woman in New York.

-Time skip brought to you by Steve Rogers being a lying ass bitch-

"Y/N, no," Bucky says. You rolled your eyes at your father and groaned from the couch in his living room.

"Dad, I'm 21 years old. You can't tell me what to do anymore" You sass him. He walked into the living room and stood in front of you.

"You might be 21 years old, and you might be old enough to do whatever you want, but I'm still your dad and your safety is and always will be my top priority. And I don't think you going next week is what's in your best interests" He tells you.

"And what will you do if I do go? Yell at me?" You ask him. Bucky sighed and looked at you with a look of exasperation on his face. He went to speak, but the burning feeling of bile rising up your throat made you jump up from your spot on the couch and run to the bathroom. You bent over the toilet and brought up the contents of your stomach. Your dad skidded in and held your hair back as you continued to vomit up your insides. You stopped wretching and fell back into your dad's arms, and you groaned as he smoothed your hair away from your face. "Fuck, I feel like shit" Your voice hoarse. Your dad but the back of his hand on your head and grimaced when he felt how hot you were.

"You're burning up, did you eat anything that would've upset you?" He asks you. You think back and shake your head. "You don't usually get sick, but you might just have a small cold." He says. You nodded and wobbly stood up.

"I'm gonna call Peter and ask him to come to pick me up" You walked out of the bathroom and called your boyfriend. As the thought ran through your head, your concern skyrocketed. Your mind ran through the reminder that you hadn't had your period in two months and that your jeans had gotten a little tighter around the stomach. The phone rang, it rang and it- "Peter?"