Vormir {Steve Rogers}

You bounce off of your bed and sigh. Today's the day. Today's the day you use time travel to bring everyone back. You head towards your bathroom and get showered and ready for the day ahead of you. You walk out of your bathroom, your towel covering up your underwear. You look over to your bed and see your quantum suit laid out on your bed, a sticky note laid upon it. You go over and inspect it.

"You got this sweetheart, we all do ;)-Dad" You say, reading the note aloud. You take it off of your suit and smile. You stick it on the wall above your bedside table next to your lamp. You slide on your suit, boots and gloves and tie your hair into fishtail braids. You look in the mirror and let out a deep breath. What if you mess up? You could screw it up for billions of people if you do, could you live with that guilt? Everyone you love stays dead, including Peter and Bucky. 

"Whatever it takes" You say to yourself. You walk out of your room and past your dads. You see him sitting on his bed, his head hanging. You knock on his door and he jumps in surprise.

"Hey dad" You say. 

"Hey sweetheart, come in" He says, making a space for you on his bed. You go into his room and sit on the bed next to him. You put your head on his shoulder and sigh.

"Are you okay? You seem a little...I don't know...Nervous" He says. 

"I guess i'm just scared of screwing everything and everyone up. We all have the fate of billions of people in our hands. What if I mess up? And we lose everyone forever?" You say. Your dad wraps his arm around you and pulls you into his side. He lifts you head by your chin so he can look you in the eyes.

"Y/n Rogers, listen to me right now. You are just as capable of doing this as Natasha and I are of doing this. I wouldn't be letting you do this if I didn't believe in you. I believe in you, the whole team believes in you, so why can't you" He says, making your recently down spirits lift dramatically. You smile up at your dad and he smiles back.

"Thanks dad" You say. He stands up and holds his hand up to you.

"Lets go. These stones aren't going to get themselves." He says. You take his hand and he leads you out to where the machine is. 

You all walk in a line, everyone keeping someone they're saving in mind. You can't just keep your mind on one person, when there's billions of lives at stake. You sigh as you step up to machine, standing inbetween your dad and Natasha.

 "Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win" Tony looks at your dad and smirks. "Whatever it takes. Good luck." He says.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket says, looking up at Scott.

"Right?!" Scott says, sounding awestruck. 

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony calls out to Professor Hulk.

"Tractors engaged" He confirms, stepping up to the platform. Rocket points to the shrunken spaceship in Clints hand.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" He asks wearily. Clint rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best." He says halfheartedly.