Won't Stop 'Til We're Legends; B.Barnes (Part Eight; Finale!!!)

You were pretty sure you were dead. The sedative had worn off by now and you found yourself in a completely dark room, one without anyone or thing in it. The ropes binding your wrists and ankles to the chair left burn marks on your skin and you groaned as you realized you were stuck. Struggling was pointless, you weren't going anywhere. The room was cold and you could see your breath with every one you let out. A door opened and light flooded into the room, two shadowy silhouettes stood at the doorway.

"She's awake," One of the people said. As much as the sedative had worn off, your hearing was iffy. It felt like your head was being held underwater and you could only make out certain things. Someone walked over and slapped the back of your head. "Get up," It was Sharon. You groaned as she untied you.

"What do you want now?" You asked. Zemo laughed as he came towards you, weapon in hand.

"You, Y/N Barnes, are gonna clear this building, and get me and agent carter to a safe house, but not before you get us the latest S.H.I.E.L.D plans for weapons. You should know where they are, correct?" He crouched down in front of you and stared straight into your eyes. You smirked and spat at him.

"Shove it up your ass, Zemo. And Sharon, fuck you." You said, an insane grin on your face. It was soon wiped off by the hand that flew across your face. "Ouch, that tickled, do it again?" They looked at you as if you were crazy.

"What exactly is your plan, Y/N? Your dad and Sam can't get in. The place is locked, no one gets in, or out. You're trapped." Sharon said. You laughed and rolled your eyes. "What's funny?" She asked.

"What isn't funny? You're both acting as though there isn't a hope in hell of me getting out of here, but maybe you should all start to worry about yourselves and worry about what my dad's gonna do to you when he gets his hands on both of you." You said. Sharon and Zemo exchanged looks.

"And what would that be, is he going to knock us out?" Zemo chuckled. You scoffed and shook your head, offended at the thought you would let them off so easy.

"Oh no, no, no. He's gonna kill you slowly, you're gonna feel all of the pain that we felt. You're gonna be shocked, cut and beaten. And you don't wanna know what's gonna happen to you, Carter. And that's just what he's gonna do to you, I'm gonna have more fun." You smirked. Both looked taken back by your comment. The lights started to flicker and you looked to Sharon and Zemo "So, make your next move."

--

"What the hell just happened?" Sam asked, breaking the silence in your bedroom.

"I think Y/N consented to kidnap," Bucky said. "Sharon lied to us," He sounded hurt.

"Yeah, stings a little, but you learn to get over the betrayal," Sam says. "And I'd love to stand in your daughter's room all night and chat about the baseball leagues as much as the next guy would, but we have a serious problem," Sam added on. Bucky nodded.

"What's our play?" Bucky asked. Sam sighed and started to think. "Wait," Bucky ran over to your laptop and opened it, clicking on a program you had opened. Sam watched from behind Bucky as he tried to remember the sequence he saw you go through so many times when you would hack into things and communicate through the lights. Successfully remembering, he hoped you would catch on and that Sharon and Zemo wouldn't. "Gear up, we're going to take these sons of bitches down for good." Bucky walked out of your room and Sam followed, putting his hand on Bucky's back when he caught up to him.

"Are you sure that this isn't just about getting Y/N back?" Sam asks him. Bucky sighs and furrows his eyebrows.

"I lost her to them once, I'm not about to let them do it again," Bucky said confidently. Sam grinned and nodded.