What You Deserved (Part Three of PP); B. Barnes

-Small smut in this chapter, making out, a little bit of riding, nothing major-

You held Alessia on your hip as you grabbed another drink for your boyfriend. It was an Avengers fundraiser for a women's shelter in New York, and everyone had to be there, even your year and a half daughter. You had tried and tried to get Alessia to behave, but it was proving harder than expected. When you and Peter arrived at the compound, your dad was standing at the door talking to Sam. Peter, told you that he was watching her, but when he called out your daughters name and started darting towards her, you knew he lied to you. You saw that she was running for him, but you swept her up into your arms and shot an unimpressed bitch-face to your boyfriend. So she had been in your arms for the past 2 hours, refusing to go into anyone but your arms, not even Peters. That made you laugh, when you were pregnant with Alessia, he had been so adamant that she would be a total daddy's girl, but she turned out to be the total opposite and clearly favored you. You sat down beside your dad and sighed.

"She acting up again?" He asks you. You nodded tiredly and moved the toddler to sit on your lap.

"I love her with my whole heart, honestly, I would do anything for her, but she just won't do anything that she's told," You say. You were tired at this point. You had heard parent's horror stories about the terrible twos, your theory was that Alessia had started six months early and that she would keep it up until she was two. "I don't think I'm a good mom, dad," You say, looking at your daughter. She was the perfect mix of you and Peter, she had Peter's brown, curly hair, and your Y/E/C eyes that shone when the sun hit them the right way. She was perfect, she was yours and your lovers. Bucky sighed and took her off of your lap and onto his.

"Y/N, I remember this conversation vividly. You are a good mom, Lessie isn't spoilt, she isn't hurt, she isn't in danger. She's perfectly happy, and she loves you both. From what I can remember, you were the same at her age, probably worse" He laughs. You smiled and brushed the thick curls of hair that covered your daughter's face away. "You're doing a good job with her, Y/N. Alessia's lucky to have you as her mom." He says. Alessia looked over at you and grinned, showing the few teeth that she had. You felt the couch sink from beside you and you looked to your right to see Peter sitting his head on your shoulder.

"M-Ma-Ma" Alessia stuttered. Your mouth hung open in shock, along with Peter's and Buckys. You took her off of your dad's lap and sat her on yours. "Mama" She confirms. You squealed and brought her forward into your arms.

"Oh my goodness! Yeah, Lessie, I'm mama" You say. Tears of joy glistened in your eyes as you looked at the toddler on your lap. You sniffled and repositioned her to face her father. "Who's that Alessia?" You ask her. Peter laughed and made a face at her.

"Da-da!" She squeals. She clapped her small hands and giggled. "Mama, dada!" She giggles. Bucky smiled from beside you, he was proud of you. He was happy that you were happy, that you were experiencing the things with your daughter that he never got to experience with you. He was happy, Bucky Barnes was happy.

-One last time skip for the last part of this thrilling saga-

Alessia tugged on your dress and you looked down.

"Mama, I drawed on the walls again" She admits. You gave the four-year-old a stern look.

"Alessia, what did me and daddy tell you about doing that?" You ask her. She looked down at the floor and avoided your gaze.

"Not to do it," She says. "There was no paper left, mama. I'm sorry" She says. You frowned and tilted her chin up.

"Lessie, if there isn't any paper, you tell me or daddy. You can't keep drawing on the walls all the time," You tell her. You sighed as you took her hand. "You wanna show me what you drew? Then we have to wash it off before your dad gets home," You say. Her face lit up and she dragged you to her room. You caught sight of the packet that held the vibrantly colored pens and relief washed over you when you saw that they were wash-off markers.

"Ta-dah!" Alessia says. She gestured to the stick figure drawings on the wall that were labeled 'mama, daddy, and lessie'. You smiled at her drawing, and at the figure of you. You turned your attention back to the four-year-old.

"If I let you keep this on your wall, you have to pinky promise that you won't draw on any more walls in this apartment." You offer her.

"What about grandpa's walls?" She enquires. You laughed at her statement.

"You're cute, but I'm cuter, Alessia May Barnes," You say. She frowned and pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No fair" She murmurs.

"I'll talk to your dad about turning your wall into a giant whiteboard, then you can draw on the walls all you want," You suggest to her. Her eyes lit up and she nodded. "Okay, it's someone's bedtime." You tell her. She made an attempt to run out of her room, but you grabbed her gently. "Come on Alessia, you don't wanna be late for school tomorrow, do you?" You ask her.

"Yes," She answers honestly. You let her comments slip, you could only blame yourself for your daughter's attitude. "Can I stay up till daddy gets home? Please, mama?" She pleads.

"No, Lessie. It's bedtime" You changed her into her pajamas and took her to the bathroom, then back to her room to tuck her in. "Good night, Alessia" You kissed the top of her head.

"Good night mama, I love you" She says. You turned back from your spot at her doorway.

"I love you too, sweetheart" You turned the light off and closed her door. You nearly jumped out of your skin when you saw Peter sitting on the couch.

"She's drawing on the walls again?" He asks you. You nodded and walked over to the couch, sitting down gently. "You, Mrs. Parker, are the single biggest pushover mother ever" He insults you.

"First of all, it's still Barnes, and second of all, you're just as bad. She smashed your phone and you said it was your fault" You point out. "And plus, this one was different, it wasn't silly. It was all of us, me, you, her" You tell him. Peter's hands snake down the growing curve of your stomach, where your second child was growing. "And, baby #2" You add on. "She even added my little bump" You laughed. Peter rubbed his hands on the bump that you had recently grown. You were yet to tell your families, Alessia only knew because she saw the test sitting on the kitchen counter when she was doing her homework. 

"She took the news pretty well," Peter says. You nodded and smiled.

"I just hope she won't feel ignored when it's born, she's had all of our attention since she was a baby" You fiddled with the engagement ring on your finger.

"And she won't feel ignored. We can split our time equally or whatever, we can make this work, Y/N, I promise you" He says. You nodded and pushed yourself up into the lap of your fiance. You straddled his thighs. "Small moment of bravery, I see," He says. You knew that your sex drive would be high, it was the same when you were expecting Alessia, but this time was different, for whatever reason. Peter's hands found your hips and he moaned when you ground into his lap. 

"Fuck, Peter, I need you" You moan. Your lips crashed onto his and he moaned into the kiss. Your mouths fought for dominance, but you gave into Peter. He picked you up from under your thighs, his feet knew the way to the bedroom.

--

You lay in bed with Peter, exhausted. You both had excellent stamina. Peter's hands once again found their way to the small bump that rested on your abdomen. He was falling asleep, and fast. You smiled at him. You had begun to accept that this is what you deserved. After all the bullshit with everything that happened all those ten years ago, when you were younger and an Asset to a terrorist organization. But here you were. An Avenger, a mother, pregnant, and engaged. You were happy, happy that you had met Peter. Maybe, just maybe, you could keep this happiness for the rest of your life.