After Gu Yueshan finished, he turned his attention to his mother Xu Hua. Even if the people here do not want him to have his own child, his mother should not have such a thought.

Xu Hua didn't dare to look at Gu Yueshan, She closed her eyes to control the emotions.

"Even if you are unhappy, I already have my own child." Gu Yueshan drank his tea, replayed the tea cup, looked at them said "If I have my own child, you will have resentment and you feel that my child will take away what belongs to you, Today I make it clear in front of you! What is mine, what is your thing should be given to you! As long as you say something, No need to wait, I will give it today! "

There were so many people in the entire hall but it was very quiet. Everyone said nothing, because Gu Yueshan had already prefaced and said everything. Who dares not be happy, who dare to complaint that not happy about Gu Yueshan child?

After being quiet for a long time, Ye Feng said with a smile: "It's obviously a joy event, How could we angry? In fact, your uncle and brothers are happy for you. We just angry that you lied us for many years. In my heart, I am really happy. After so many years, I can finally hold my grandson. If you have an eldest son, your grandfather and father who have passed away will be very happy. "

"After a few days of the double full moon banquet, there were many guests, Yi Wei was still young so my mother helped him manage it." Gu Yueshan told Ye Feng.

"This is what I should do as a grandma. Don't worry, you can rest assured. I take good care of him for sure." Ye Feng replied with a smile, she was really happy now because Gu Yueshan meaning was already obvious. he gave her the right to manage the banquet and she was the child grandma.

Xu Hua was only concerned about anger just now when she has reacted, she gave Ye Feng a severe look, and her heart became even angrier.

"That's it for today. If anyone has any dissatisfaction, come to me alone." Gu Yueshan got up, took Yi Wei hand and went back to their own yard.

The others looked at each other, thinking that he had spoken to such a degree, what else could they say? Originally, they wanted to use the trick that he lied to make some promises but now if they dare not be happy they don't want him to have his own child. Who can afford such a crime?

Gu Heng and Jiang Shuqin kept nagging until people go back.

Jiang Shuqin lay down on the sofa, and said with two eyes staring indifferently: "It's over...it's over...you can't be Gu heir, and Gu family will be someone else. Our mother and son will be kicked out."

The rule of the Gu family is that after the third generation, except the children and grandchildren of the owner, everyone else will move out. Because Gu Yueshan has two old ladies above him, his son is the third generation. Gu Heng is also the third generation of this family. Because Gu Yueshan is not married yet, they can continue to live in the Gu house with his old lady. But after he marries Yi Xuan, no matter whether they have children or not, both must move out.

(***Wealthy people have many rule. So messy I don't understand their rule =__=)

"Grandma, the fourth uncle has his own children, I can't inherit the Gu family, is it?" Gu Hengyi looked at his grandmother and asked.

"What panic?!" Xu Hua patted the low table next to her, closed her eyes and took a deep breath said "A child who is just two months old will grow up, no one knows, who sure that he has ability to inherit Gu family? "

"But ..." Gu Heng was still desperate because his uncle had his own child, and it was certainly impossible to give him shares. Even if he could manage the company but he didn't have enough shares and he still had to be controlled by others. Besides, it is impossible for him to take power from his fourth uncle. No one in the Gu family has this ability.

"Don't be!" Xu Hua stood up, the helper hurried over to help her. Xu Hua sighed and said "How many times I told to you, when you encounter major events, the more you have to keep calm. This is not your own business. Naturally, someone will continue to plan for you. What happened before and what happened afterwards? Don't mess...don't mess up! "

Xu Hua returned to the room to rest after finishing talking. After lying on the bed, Xu Hua sighed according to her chest, thinking that she had a grandson again. It was indeed something that should be happy, but she was deceived. How can you not be angry for so many years? It can be said that Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei joined forces to turn her around.

Gu Heng grew up beside her. Even if she favors him, that is human nature, And for so many years, the interests of her mother family have been deeply involved, even if she wants to stop, she can't stop. Moreover, in her heart, she still hopes that Gu Heng can inherit the Gu family business.