Chapter 37: Brothers need to cheat each other

Yi Wei and Sun Qi were going to see Yi Bo. Wei Nanfeng was not assured and decided to follow them.

Gu Yueshan came out of the study room inside and looked at Wei Nanfeng asked "What happened?"

"It's nothing. They're going to see Yi bo. I'll go with them. You're busy" Wei Nanfeng said.

Gu Yueshan frowned.

"Rest assured that no one can move their hair here, I will follow them personally and will never let him impulsively mess up to hurt them." Wei Nanfeng said.

Gu Yueshan temporarily had several important documents to look at, but for him nothing was more important than Yi Wei and his children. Even if Wei Nanfeng followed him personally, he couldn't sit in the study room and look at the documents with peace of mind. So after Yi Wei and Sun Qi set off, he also followed.

Sun Qi wanted to talk to Yi Bo alone, so Yi Wei Gu Yueshan and Wei Nanfeng were sitting in the suite next to them. No matter what the two said outside, they could hear clearly.

Yi Bo received the news that Sun Qi wanted to see him but he didn't feel happy because he already had a bad feeling.

Sun Qi sat on the bed and made tea. After Yi Bo pushed in the door he looked up and said "Sit."

Yi Bo sat down at the round table and looked at Sun Qi silently. Before he knew how much Sun Qi knew, he could not reveal more things by himself.

Sun Qi looked at Yi Bo and smiled. Seeing Yi Bo was disoriented because of his smile, he asked with a sneer: "Are you looking at me or are you looking other through me?"

Although he had a hunch, Yi Bo was shocked thinking that he really knew it.

"I don't know what Yi Wei said to you, but my story with Qi Ran has already passed. He is ... dead. You do look alike but I don't think of you as him, he is him, you are you, and if you want to say, I like you, and you just look a bit like him. "

"It's very nice to say." Sun Qi said coldly "You thought I wouldn't know, you just want to find a sustenance for your passionate love that has nowhere to rest. And I just look like Qi Ran, You can imagine that Qi Ran is back to you in another way, right? "

Yi Bo was broken by Sun Qi inner thoughts, and he was a bit flustered. Looking at Sun Qi eyes, he thought that the perfect explanation was beyond words.

Sun Qi looked at Yi Bo with a disgusted face said "The thought of being tracked and pursued by you as a substitute, I really vomited. If you disgusted me, then I also disgusted you. Well, actually , Qi Ran did not die. "

"What did you say?" Yi Bo didn't respond.

Sun Qi threw the printed information to Yibo said "Look at it yourself, Qi Ran is still receiving treatment abroad. All of this is arranged by your good brother Wu Xuan, and for convenience, they Already married abroad. "

"Impossible, this is impossible !!" Yi Bo's face was pale and ugly, his hands trembling constantly.

"There is an address on it, is it true? You will know if you go and see it for yourself." Sun Qi satired: "Your favorite person is still alive, can you give up on my substitute? Just wait for Qi Ran die he grabbed it, Was Wu Xuan cheat you or Qi Ran cheat you? or maybe your both good brothers want to green hat each other? I can only say that you're bad disgusting person deserve this retribution "

Yi Bo looked up at Sun Qi then took those materials and rushed out quickly.

Sun Qi scratched his chest. Although Yi Bo severe blow and his ugly complexion made him vent some of his anger, but as long as he thought about it he felt uncomfortable.