Chapter 11: Disconnect

"Mr. Yi & Mrs. Yi, how are you, I'm Mi Xue, and I apologize for not being here in person." Mi Xue smiled and said, "I'm here today to bring Yi Wei back, because of my spirit these years. The situation is not good, you worked hard to take care of him. "

Zhao Zhen said with an ugly face: "Ms. Mi Xue, the only son of Yi Wei's husband and wife, wouldn't it be inappropriate for you to come and say these things to our house?"

"I thought you should remember that from a legal perspective, Yi Wei is still my son." Mi Xue still smiled very mildly. Although she was sitting in a wheelchair, her beauty and temperament still made the men and women present. They couldn't help but admire silently in their hearts.

"Ms. Mi Xue, our family is now holding Yi Wei's birthday party, and there are so many guests here, it is really inconvenient to discuss these things you said." Yi Hong looked at Mi Xue and said, "It is better that we change to another day Make an appointment and talk. "

"Birthday party?" Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei in deliberate confusion: "I remember very clearly, today is not your birthday, why do you have a birthday party today?"

Mi Xue clearly remembers Yi Wei's birthday. In addition to her memory, she also prepares Yi Wei's birthday gift every year. Yi Wei did the same after returning to Yi's house, but Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong did not give Yi Wei the birthday gift she sent.

"Because I and Yi Xuan's birthday are the same day, in order to show that they pay more attention to Yi Xuan, I return to my home and celebrate my birthday every year in advance, so that on the birthday, they can only celebrate Yi Xuan alone. Yi Wei replied: "Especially this year's birthday is also the day when Yi Xuan and Gu Heng got engaged, so it's even earlier. But to compensate me, today's banquet is more lively than in previous years."

"Gu Heng ... is the person who was engaged to you before?" Mi Xue asked.

Yi Wei nodded.

The mild smile on Mi Xue's face had disappeared. She looked at Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen seriously and said, "In your heart, Yi Wei is not even worthy to be with Yi Xuan for his birthday? Since it can't be fair Treated the two of them, why did you have to pick him up? Did you feel that you had the right to hurt him because you gave birth to him? "

"What did you say, when did we hurt him?" Zhao Zhen was rebuked angrily because she was accused in front of so many people: "What do you know? We gave him such a birthday party Is it hurting him? "

"Have you really understood his inner feelings? Have you ever respected his thoughts? Is this birthday banquet what he wants or do you want?" Mi Xue said: "The marriage contract was hidden from him alone. , Fiance wants to get engaged with others and keep it from him. You ca n't even celebrate your birthday on your birthday. Is n't that hurting in your heart? "

"Today there are guests ..." Yi Hong tried to stop Mi Xue from continuing to speak, and let them continue to lose face in front of so many people.

"You are not worthy of being a parent, at least not being a parent of Yi Wei. As his mother in the legal sense, I am here to take him away from this family. But unlike you, I will respect his own choice. "Xi Xue looked at Yi Wei and asked:" Yi Wei, do you choose to stay, or do you choose to go back with me? "

"Yi Wei!" Zhao Zhen also looked at Yi Wei and said, "You are our own child, our flesh and blood. Parents never want to hurt you, don't be provoked by others just a few words!"

"She is not someone else. She was the one who raised me for more than ten years. She gave me a home when I lost my parents when I needed it most, and provided me with the enjoyment of most people in this world. The person who can't live is the person who allows me to receive the best education and provide me with a happy environment for growth. "Yi Wei said seriously:" She is my mother. "