Chapter 51: The child is born

After having dinner together, Yi Wei said to Sun Qi: "It's going to start snowing tomorrow. Gu Dong will entertain his friends with barbecues and enjoy the snow in two days. I will be here as the hostess and you will help me. Pick some women clothes and bring them here. "

"Okay." Sun Qi nodded, and said a moment later "I remember that you seem to have said it before, only wear women clothing once, and never again."

Yi Wei paused his hands, looked at him in confusion said "Did I say this? Did you remember it wrong?"

Sun Qi opened his mouth then nodded and said "It is indeed my memory wrong that you never said it."

Yi Wei nodded and the two reached a consensus on this matter.

"By the way, I forgot to ask you just now. Have you tried to find out that Wu Qing? what kind of person he is?" Sun Qi asked.

"Although I didn't speak but he said a lot to me. he is not difficult person. I thought he's Straightforward personality but maybe he only straightforward to me. I can feel that his heart is actually lonely and really want to have a true friend. Although he didn't see that I was male, he probably felt something in me. So he really want to be my friend. "

"What you said : He doesn't take you as enemy, not playing tricks with you, he's straightforwardly, and also want to be your friend?" Sun Qi thought for a while said "He didn't like Gu Dong Anymore? "

"He likes Gu Dong, and he really likes it." Yi Wei sighed and said "Sometimes you can't make a judgment on things black and white, but no matter what he thinks, I tell It is absolutely impossible to be friends with him. "

The next day, it began to snow. There was a good place to enjoy snow in the luxury houses of Linjiang in Gu Yueshan. After another two days, the snow became thicker and thicker. Those friends of Gu Yueshan came to the luxury houses in Linjiang to enjoy the snow and barbecue.

The day of party come, all of Gu Yueshan friends arrived one after one. They start talking about business and company matters with a groups. In the end, it became as serious as a meeting, not like enjoying party so Wu Jun brought some people from his club to help atmosphere of the party. 

Wu Qing also followed his brother, when he came he was looking for Yi Wei. After seeing Yi Wei  he immediately walked over.

"Mi Wei." Wu Qing called with a smile.

Yi Wei turned to look at him and nodded at him.

"I brought you a gift." Wu Qing took a brocade box out of the paper bag and looked at Yi Wei "I don't know what you like, so I brought some jewels that are particularly suitable for you. Take a look, do you like it?"

Yi Wei looked at Wu Qing flattering smile, and felt helpless in his heart. Yi Wei waved at him and pushed the brocade back.

"Don't like it?" Wu Qing looked at him said "It doesn't matter if you don't like it. What do you like in general? Eat, drink, play? I will bring it to you next time, I know you must have everything but I want to give you something.."

Yi Wei sighed in his heart, then typed on the mobile phone: "No, I don't like it, things are too expensive I can't accept them, it 's good to bring some flowers next time."

Wu Qing looked at the plants around him said "So you like plants, I know. I'll bring some rare varieties next time."

Yi Wei nodded and motioned Wu Qing to go and sit, everything was ready.

Snowflakes fluttered outside, everyone inside was wearing thin clothes, drinking, grilling, joking, and the atmosphere gradually became lively.

These big bosses who usually sit in the office to make decisions now have their own barbecue party, which is also a way to change their mood and relax.