Chapter 28: Your brothers are in love

After watching Gu Heng leave, Sun Qi turned his head and asked Yi Wei " Did he even hit you before?"

"When I first came to the Yi family, I didn't know that Yi Xuan was seafood allergic. When we went out to eat. I ordered a bowl of seafood noodles. The result was sent to the hospital, Yi Bo rushed to the hospital and slapped me "Yi Wei said.

"He really has a neurosis, and he is too sick! Looking at the human appearance is actually a brutal man with manual feet!" Sun Qi said angrily "I suspect he and Yi Xuan are really real in love They are not brothers. They are so disgusting. You may not be their family. "

"I hope so too" Yi Wei said with a smile but unfortunately this hope cannot be realized.

"Do you still drink wine?" Sun Qi said, holding up the red wine in his hand.

"Give it to you but this is the good wine I got from my mother. You take it back and drink it slowly, just as thank you for helping me out with them" Yi Wei said, Sun Qi just let Gu Heng be careful Yi Bo was wearing a green hat for him, it was a godsend. Because he knew that Yi Bo was related to Yi Xuan he didn't think about it in shallow consciousness.

"Really?" Sun Qi looked at the wine and said, "Then I'll accept it politely."

"Let's go so much delicious today, can't be wasted eat more." Yi Wei said.

"Yes, the appetite cannot be affected by those scum. Let's eat a great meal, food and beauty, and enjoy the moments in life, can't be wasted." Sun Qi asked the waiter to put away the wine first, then took the plate to choose his favorite foods.

Yi Wei main purpose today is to show Sun Qi the true face of Yi Bo and his purpose has also been achieved. Before Sun Qi fell in love with Yi bo, he had a very bad impression on him, so the possibility of falling in love with him is much smaller.

It 's just that Yi bo chases people. In the previous life, Sun Qi only met with Yi bo after his death. He did n't know that it was Yi bo and Gu Heng who killed him, and no one else knew. After all, they didn't do it themselves, but set a trap for him. However, Sun Qi knew that he had a bad relationship with the Yi family. Although he never told Sun Qi about his situation in the Yi family, there were still some rumors outside. Sun Qi was very resistant to Yi Bo at first because he really hate Yi Xuan, but Yi Bo is good at disguising himself in front of Sun Qi and his methods are strong so Sun Qi got stuck behind.

Yi Wei thought to himself that if his dream was real and it was really the world in the book, then he could not be sure whether Sun Qi who had not been reborn, could finally get rid of the plot control completely. If this is not the so-called world in the book, he cannot be sure whether Sun Qi will finally get rid of the fate of falling in love with Yi bo. In the current situation, Sun Qi already hates Yi bo very much, and he will try his best in the future. Let Sun Qi know more about the true face of Yi bo, because Yi bo will pursue Sun Qi, and there is another very important reason.

Yi Wei and Sun Qi as well as the people they brought, ate and drank and enjoyed the scenery.

After returning to Gu home the next day, Yi Wei went to meet Gu Yueshan mother, Xu Hua called Gu Heng and Yi Wei, and Jiang Shuqin who heard the news also rushed past.

"Old lady, you know. I did want to reconcile with Gu Heng because I didn't want to offend you, so I agreed to reconcile with Gu Heng" Yi Wei intentionally made an ugly face and said, "In order to show to Gu Heng Out of my sincerity, when Gu Dong asked me what kind of reward I hoped for because I was doing well, I used this opportunity to borrow Gu Laihai Beiyuan from Gu Dong and invited Gu Heng to eat and reconcile "

Yi Wei took a deep breath and continued to say with patience and anger "Yi Xuan cannot eat seafood. I prepared more things than seafood. I also specially placed a table with no seafood and spices in this table. After my mother has collected the good wine for a long time, I prepared a gift for each of them. It is an apology for the previous things. I don't know how much I can do to satisfy them, but I also saw it. Gu Heng had no idea of ​​reconciling with me, otherwise he would not deliberately bring Yi Bo to trouble. "