Chapter 44: Deliberate entanglement

Mi Xue turned her computer screen to Yi Wei said, "Look at this award-winning paper."

Yi Wei nodded then looked up seriously.

After he watched it, Mi Xue asked "How do you feel?"

"It's really good. It's a prize-winning dissertation." After Yi Wei finished speaking, he opened the author's name, and he stunned when he saw the name of Alan Chin.

"It can be seen from this thesis that the person who wrote this dissertation had a bad heart and had an extreme personality." Mi Xue said.

"Ah?" Yi Wei blinked doubtfully, thinking that he had missed something too quickly, and said, "I'll look again."

Although Yi Wei knew that Qi Ran was indeed not a good person, but he did not see from the dissertation that he could prove that Qi Ran mind was not correct, but considering his current level, he could not see that a psychologist at the level of an adoptive mother could What I saw seemed quite normal, so he said, "I still don't see anything."

"I have also read his book, not only full of hypocrisy and hypocrisy, but also can see that he is an extremely self-centered person." Mi Xue commented.

Yi Wei knew that his mother had said nothing wrong, but that was because he had memories of previous lives. From this thesis and the book, he really didn't see it.

"Give you two years to find out what is wrong with this paper." Mi Xue said.

"Two years ... such a long time?" Yi Wei was a little lost in heart. The adoptive mother had said before that he was very talented.

"Don't think it's been a long time in two years. Someone helped him to correct this thesis, and since he was able to win the prize, it means that he has hidden enough. If you can find out all the problems in the dissertation within two years, , Then it shows that your talent is far above this person. "

"I see." Yi Wei suddenly raised a momentum in his heart, thinking that he must fulfill the requirements of his adoptive mother within two years.

Although Yi Wei has refused to join the study group formed by Qi Ran, and after he has spread all the words, Qi Ran also knows that he cannot join, but Qi Ran did not give up inviting him to join, even in return for the year On the grounds of taking classes at Xiang Academy, he invited some Xiang Academy students to join his study sharing group, and put forward a strong willingness to let Yi Wei and Sun Qi join.

The vice president even personally convinced Yi Wei to agree to join, saying a lot of benefits. Yi Wei knew that the dean was for his good, and felt that this was a good opportunity for improvement and rapid progress, but without saying that Qi Ran had ulterior motives, even if he had no purpose, Yi Wei did not look down on him as a person, even if No matter how strong his learning ability, he didn't bother to join his learning sharing group.

It happened that I took the students from the School of Psychology to Xiang Academy to help them understand the curriculum, arrange the lesson plan, and determine the list of students in Xiang Academy to join his study group.

"Yi Wei, how are you thinking?" Qi Ran asked with a smile while looking at Yi Wei. He looked as if nothing had happened before.

Yi Wei looked at Qi Ran face, thinking that he was really good at pretending. If he didn't know what kind of person he was, he might not be sure whether he was pretending.

Yi Wei smiled and said "I'll just say it. As far as your learning experience is concerned, I simply don't look down on you. but I look down on you, so I'm definitely not going to participate in your group. . "