Chapter 16: One person singles out a group of people

Yi Wei returned to China with Gu Yueshan in a happy mood. He knew very well that the road ahead would not be smooth, there would always be setbacks, and he would continue to face the people he hated at Gu house, and he was pregnant with Gu Yueshan children will have an endless variety of disturbances after their birth. But none of this can stop his determination to be happy in his life. Besides, Gu Yueshan gave him a backing. If he joined forces with Gu Yueshan, he would be able to hold those people in his palm. Before that he had to worked harder. Make yourself stronger as soon as possible.

Yi Wei had lunch with Sun Qi at his home school restaurant.

"Did you feel happy in the process of studying aromatherapy and perfumery?" Yi Wei looked at Sun Qi and asked: "Learning what you are interested in, but also the first few in the grade, prove that your talent is also very high , Then the process of learning, will there be more happiness? "

Sun Qi said for a moment, "Is there a sense of happiness? There must be, but the whole process is very painful because there is new breakthrough, and then it is a hard persistence that tests perseverance and ability and talent. If you persist, If you get a breakthrough, then happiness will erupt but only if you can hold on to the hard process. "

"Even if I took the first place, I never felt happy and happy. so I would like to know what it feels like" Yi Wei looked at Sun Qi and asked "So what is your goal? You want to do it To what extent? "

"the goal?" Sun Qi thought for a while, then said with a smile: "When it comes to the goal, I must mention my idol, the genius of the genius, the world top perfumer and aroma therapist Meng Yang, this You must know him, right? "

Yi Wei said, "Is Meng Yang, the legendary fragrant scholar who is less than thirty years old? I am about to buy his book recently"

"That's right, it's him, he's only 26 years old, super amazing!" Sun Qi sighed and said, "If you want his book, I still have a lot of it there for unopened, I will give it to you tomorrow"

Yi Wei looked at the time and said, "I should go to the company and talk to you again next time"

"Oh, good" Sun Qi looked at Yi Wei back, wondering why he suddenly became interested in Xiang Xue.

After Yi Wei came to the company to finish his work, he returned to rest and prepared to continue his studies. After turning on the computer, he paused for a moment and entered Meng Yang name.

After reading all the personal information that Meng Yang has published, Yi Wei lamented "It really is great. The sense of smell is so strong that it is simply not like humans. He has such strong personal ability and is also the chairman partner of the Luo Group. There are already two children and there have been rumors that they are very loving. This is the so-called life winner? "

Yi Wei thought that although he did not specialize in aromatherapy and perfumery when he entered the Academy of Fragrances, as long as he achieved achievements in psychology, he could go further and stand higher in his own ability, and maybe one day he would follow and meet this legend.

Yi Wei closed the page, opened the learning materials and concentrated on learning.

One and a half months have passed since the summer vacation. Because the last ten days of vacation is a break for teachers and students to arrange for themselves, so before the real vacation, the family school must take a small assessment of the vacation. In addition, before their vacation all third-year student of Gu jia's  high school had to enter the university department half a year in advance according to rule.

Gu Jia 's primary school, junior high school, and high school are far from the Gu family. Only the Gu jia's university department is next to the head family. Being able to enter the Gu family home schooling is already in half the battle.