Chapter 7: Pregnancy

After Yi Wei was forcibly pulled into the car, one of the strong men covered Yi Wei's mouth and said, "Our boss wants to see you. If you are honest, we won't treat you bad. If you don't cooperate, We can only stun and take you away. "

Yi Wei tried to calm himself, he no longer struggled, and watched the strong man nod, and the strong man released his hand covering his mouth.

"Who is your boss?" Yi Wei was very nervous. He didn't know what the purpose of these people was and whether he would hurt him. He is now in a special body and could not stand a little more severe violence.

"You will know when you get there, as long as you are honest, we won't do anything to you." The strong man said, and then took away Yi Wei's cell phone.

"Where are you taking me?" Yi Wei asked again.

No one answered his question, the car moved forward quickly, Yi Wei clutched the paper bag in his hand tightly, trying to calm himself down. No matter who took him in this way, no matter what the other party's purpose, he must try to stay awake as much as possible. If he passed out, he didn't know what these people would do to him.

The car stopped outside the door of a luxurious hotel building. The brawny men walked behind Yi Wei and on both sides, crowding him into the hall.

Yi Wei's palm sweated a lot, because he had a very bad hunch, and the person he was going to meet would probably hurt him.

Yi Wei walked tightly and watched the surrounding situation secretly. He wanted to see if he could escape before entering the elevator. But after a quick observation, he unfortunately found that the possibility of running away or calling for help to help others escape is almost zero, because there are five strong men around him, and he can see that they are professional bodyguards, as long as he calls They must have fainted him immediately.

If he was not pregnant, he would not be so nervous and scared, but if he is not careful now, his child will probably be gone. Could it be said that he still couldn't escape the fate of his inability to give birth to this child?

Just when Yi Wei felt a sense of weakness, the person coming out of the elevator in front made him almost scream. Fortunately, he controlled it and could only cast a strong look to the person for help.

Gu Yueshan followed the assistant and the bodyguard and walked quickly. Suddenly he saw Yi Wei. He froze a bit. After seeing Yi Wei obviously looking for help, he looked at the people on his side and behind him, and then Walking calmly and walking closer to it.

At the moment when Gu Yueshan raised his hand, Yi Wei's whole body suddenly rushed towards him. The strong men around him also responded quickly and immediately reached out to grab him. Gu Yueshan also caught Yi Wei. In the other hand of Gu Yueshan, the bodyguards behind him immediately surrounded him to protect him at the same time.

The scene immediately became confused. People on both sides started to move. People there wanted to take Yi Wei away, and Yi Wei was pulled by Gu Yueshan. Gu Yueshan's bodyguards stopped them in order to protect him. Rob Yi Wei.

Yi Wei's other arm was caught by one of the strong men. He looked nervously and urgently at Gu Yueshan and asked for help: "Save me!"

Gu Yueshan has also practiced. He lifted his leg and kicked him. He grabbed Yi Wei's strong man and released his pain immediately. Yi Wei immediately flung into Gu Yueshan's arms and hugged his waist tightly. do not let it go. As soon as Gu Yueshan moved his feet, his bodyguards were rude, and Gu Yueshan's bodyguards were much stronger than those strong men, and soon they were subdued, and they were all pressed to the ground and unable to move. When the hotel security saw this situation, they were afraid to approach, and they called the police.

[Rebirth] Birth of a Wealthy Heir, I Swelledजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें