Chapter 10: Make a conclusion

Gu Heng took Yi Xuan away from his grandmother's residence and returned to his and his mother's residence. As soon as he entered the living room, he saw that his mother was talking on the phone with a smile on her face.

Yi Xuan 's mother, Zhao Zhen, was here. She was confirming the purchase order to see if there was nothing left. She turned around and saw Gu Heng and Yi Xuan coming in. She smiled and said, "Come back? What about your friends? ? Have you gone back? "

"Well, they all went back first." Yi Xuan walked to Zhao Zhen and sat down.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Zhen saw that Yi Xuan and Gu Heng's faces were not so good, and asked in confusion: "It's okay in the morning, why are you suddenly unhappy now? Conflict with your friends?"

Yi Xuan glanced at Gu Heng and did not speak, Gu Heng was silent and did not speak, Zhao Zhen's heart was even more confused.

After Jiang Shuqin hung up the phone, she said with a smile: "Are you back? Aunt Xiuyan, you didn't have time to return to China. This time, in order to participate in your engagement banquet, you have specifically dropped a lot of work. I will give you another My uncle called to let me know that this banquet suddenly changed places. We still had to inform ourselves in order to be sincere. "

"Mom, stop playing." Gu Heng said while holding the **** phone.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Shuqin froze for a while, then noticed that Gu Heng's face was not so good, she asked in wonder: "What happened?"

"The fourth uncle did not allow us to host an engagement banquet at Gu's house." Gu Heng said.

"This ... this is what your grandma said. If you want to have an engagement banquet at the Gu's house, even if you can't do it in the main house, you also need to do it in the west house. Your grandma said in person, your fourth uncle would not agree?" Jiang Shuqin said anxiously.

"Four uncles said that this is the rules of the Gu family and cannot be changed."

"Gu's rules can't be changed? Only he can change the rules, and change the rules and regulations, isn't it all a matter of his word? His only nephew is holding an engagement banquet at home. Why not? Your grandma said it herself ... "

Gu Heng interrupted the words: "Grandma said, the engagement is still in the previous hotel. When I and Yi Xuan get married, we will definitely let us do the wedding at the main house."

"But I ... I ..." Jiang Shuqin held her cell phone, wide-eyed and said, "I have called all morning, have I called again one by one, and said that changed ?!"

"Do it at the hotel, do it at the hotel." Zhao Zhen looked at the angry Jiang Shuqin and advised: "As long as the grand ceremony is lively, what's the relationship with the hotel office? This sudden change of the banquet location is indeed a bit hasty It is also normal to fail, since Gu Heng's grandmother promised to let them marry in the main house, they will definitely do it. "

Jiang Shuqin sighed hard. She called and told important guests one by one early this morning. She said that she wanted to hold an engagement banquet at the Gu family. She actually wanted to show off, but now she could n't do it. Showing off unsuccessful becomes shameful. For Jiang Shuqin, who has a special face, it is more uncomfortable to lose face than to lose anything, but even if she is ashamed, even if she is uncomfortable, she has to call again in person.

"Mom," Yi Xuan said to Zhao Zhen, "Yi Wei is back."

"Really?" Zhao Zhen froze, then patted Yi Xuan's hand and said, "Be assured, no matter what, we won't let Yi Wei destroy your engagement with Gu Heng."

Yi Xuan nodded, still thinking about what Yi Wei had got out of Gu Yueshan's car just now, he had clearly given up on Gu Yueshan, but saw that Yi Wei could take the same car with Gu Yueshan, There was still some envy in my heart.