Chapter 21: Betrayal?

"Master Yi Wei, all the materials that may be used in the exam have been sorted out" Deng Song said with the materials.

"Thank you, put it there, I'll see it later." Yi Wei said "Just call me Yi Wei. You call me Master it's bad for others to hear."

"Yes" Deng Song answered respectfully.

"Sit down, don't stand up." Yi Wei pointed to the seat next to him and said, "Become as close as possible to friends in the future, that is ... naturally, relax, don't have to act as it is not close, other see will not good".

Deng Song answered after sitting down, "Yes."

Deng Song is the son of the youngest butler younger brother. He has been studying at the prestigious Royal College of Management abroad. This college is not accessible and accessible by ordinary people. He was able to go to school. It was naturally arranged by Gu Yueshan. Yes, it's just that the rest of the Gu family didn't know about it, nor did he know that he was the nephew of the big housekeeper.

He returned to China after graduation this time, and lived in Haitang Garden as Gu Yueshan internship assistant. He really studied with Secretary Wu and also distracted others attention from Yi Wei. While assisting Yi Wei, he also gave His hit cover.

Yi Wei chose to be admitted to the Xiang Academy by himself, but he did not want others to enter the Xiang Academy because of his choice, so he told Gu Yueshan that he wanted others to choose the college. While others have chosen to enter the Xiang Academy when they can choose, they think that Yi Wei, as an assistant to Gu Dong, has chosen Xiang Academy, there must be a reason, and they act as Gu Dong think tank backup No matter which college you are in, you will definitely get better training.

And what they thought was true. After they made their choices, in order to better train them, Gu Yueshan has arranged people to consult with the college leaders, and they will also invest more in the college.

Yi Wei was very grateful for everything Gu Yueshan did for him. He felt that it was Gu Yueshan who unilaterally planned to be good for him. He could not return anything to him for the time being, and he would try to become more powerful. Not only to change his own destiny, but also to change the fate of Gu Yueshan.

After looking at the materials, Yi Wei went to home school to make the final preparations for the upcoming entrance exam.

Most of the students have already gone on vacation or returned home to rest. Only a small number of students continue to stay at home and race against time. The fact that Deng Song stayed in Haitang Garden as an intern assistant to Gu Yue, even though most of the students had already begun vacations, it quickly caused discussions among everyone.

Yi Xuan used to go on vacation with his family at this time every year in the past, but instead of going to school this year, he continued to study at home and extended the time of study every day.

"Yi Wei" Yi Xuan walked over.

Yi Wei stopped and looked at him.

"There is still half a year, should you be going to the School of Psychology?" Yi Xuan looked at Yi Wei and said seriously: "I am waiting for you in the School of Psychology. This time, I will win I will never let you over mine. "

Yi Wei smiled and said, "I don't need to wait for half a year. I'm going to take the entrance exam soon, but I don't want to take the Psychology School but the Xiang Academy."

"Xiang Academy?" Yi Xuan said in shock. "You are going to go to Xiang Academy to study psychology?"

"Yes, I accept your challenge, but I always prefer to speak with strength. Whoever is better, see what happens in the future." Yi Wei said and continued to move forward.