Chapter 47: Is it derailed?

Yi Wei asked people to receive Sun Qi when he arrived.

When Sun Qi entered Yi Wei room, he saw that Yi Wei was half-lying on the floor, leaning on a thick and large pillow, there was a thick carpet on the floor. On the low table next to it, various dried fruits and dried meat and dessert were placed.

After Anna who brought Sun Qi in, she went out. Yi Wei assigned a big pillow to Sun Qi looked at him while eating dried fruit and asked "What's wrong with you? What happened?

Sun Qi sat down cross-legged and drank hot tea said "I ... did it with Wei Nanfeng last night."

Yi Wei paused with dried fruit, observed Sun Qi face and state said "Are you willing?"

Sun Qi leaned on the pillow and nodded.

"That shows that you really like him. If you like it, why are you so distressed?" Yi Wei asked.

"I do like him, I can even say that I am in love with him." Sun Qi said "But I am the eldest son in the family ... my mother always wanted me to find a suitable girl to marry. If she knew I had found a Man, and a man much older than me, I don't know if she will faint. "

The warm water in Yi Wei mouth almost spurted out. Although Sun Qi was speaking normally, he couldn't help but want to laugh.

"Don't laugh, I'm serious." Sun Qi looked at him and said "And I never really liked girls, but I never dare to tell my parents."

"These questions can be left to Wei Nanfeng. You don't have to worry about it yourself." Yi Wei put the tea cup on the low table and said "If he is really determined to marry you, then get your parents. Consent is the most basic thing. Since you love him, you just need to trust him. "

Sun Qi sighed and thought seriously.

Yi Wei looked at him said "As a friend, I have confirmed it for you. Wei Nanfeng is capable and has a good character. Gu Dong personally guarantees his character. People who have been with him before, He's very clean, He doesn't has something like first love. But in the future, no one can guarantee it, so you can only make your own decision because this is your life. "

After Yi Wei didn't bother him after speaking, let him think for himself.

After thinking for a while, Sun Qi finally made up his mind.

Yi Wei ate almost everything on the table, and was about to fall asleep with his eyes narrowed. Looking at Yi Wei stomach, Sun Qi said suddenly "Did you eat more and exercise less recently? What's on your waist?" There seems to be a lot of fat. "

Yi Wei opened his eyes and touched belly and said "I'm not fat, I had golden meat."

"Golden meat?" Sun Qi thought for a while and ask "Are the new words on the Internet? Now the fat has such a big name?"

"this is not fat." Yi Wei yawned said "I'm pregnant with Gu Dong child, I was pregnant before the summer vacation and will be born after the winter vacation."

Sun Qi mouth widened in shock. He poured himself several glasses of water to drink and startled then looked at Yi Wei whispered "Don't you say Gu Dong can't have children?"

"Fake, Gu Dong is deceiving." Yi Wei said calmly.

"So Gu Heng and his cousins ​​have been fighting for so many years in order to be able to pass on to Gu Dong, and those who support them have given so much advice to them. In the end, they were all in vain. It 's all empty! "Sun Qi looked at Yi Wei stomach and said" Because Gu Dong flesh and bones are already in your stomach, and you can have as many as you want in the future, you don't need to adopt child. "