Chapter 52: Birth or adoption?

Yi Wei opened eyes and the first thing he saw was Gu Yueshan face. All other emotions disappeared, leaving only peace of mind.

"The child is next to." Gu Yueshan touched Yi Wei face and said "Look at him."

Gu Yueshan knew that Yi Wei woke up and wanted to see the child right away.

Yi Wei turned his head and saw a baby face that smaller than hand. Baby closed his eyes tightly and slept soundly. He shivered and carefully touched the child face with the back of his hand. Yi Wei tears couldn't help flow down, and his heart was full of apologies.

"Don't cry." Gu Yueshan wiped his tears with a towel said "The doctor has checked the child and said that the child is healthy, and he was raised well in your stomach."

"Do you think about child name?" Yi Wei eyes were reluctant to move away from the child small face.

"It's called Gu Yao, Yao Yao = warm light." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei asked "OK?"

"Okay." Yi Wei nodded. He died on the cold night in the previous life. In this life, his warm light was finally born. He got the name, it was just like his spiritual connection.

The two just shook hands and looked at the child together. At this moment, no language is needed anymore, and their hearts depend on each other.

(***Our baby is boy)

..........................................

Yi Wei finally realized what it means to have a child. After he can sit up, he can't wait to hold the child in his arms all the time. He doesn't think about other messy things. Just watch the face of the child, he felt very satisfied and happy.

Because it was only a few days after the baby was born, Yi Wei body was still weak and he needed to rest well. At night, the child was sleep after the nanny bathed, because Gu Yueshan had not yet returned, Yi Wei asked the nanny to put the child beside him. He fell asleep while watching.

When Yi Wei was half awake, he moved his hand and found that the side was empty, and opened his eyes in a panic.

"You're back ..." Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan eyes and froze for a moment then said "Are you here?"

"Don't worry, I just look at the children." Gu Yueshan a manic personality, said holding the child.

"It's time to look, I've been waiting for you." Yi Wei reached out and shook his hand said "You came later than I thought."

"I'm worried that I appeared early, and you can't rest at ease." Gu Yueshan looked at the child face and said "This child, I have been looking forward to his birth. I didn't know why I always felt uneasy. Now I look at him  Finally I feel at ease in my heart. "

Yi Wei sat up, leaned on Gu Yueshan body, holding his arm said "I feel the same way as you. Before the child was born, there was always anxiety in my heart, and now I am finally at ease."

"I know that you want to live a good life with him and raise baby with him. My existence is always the greatest potential weakness and crisis. Only when I disappear, you can really be at ease."

Yi Wei looked up at him and said "It's not like this, you are already one. As long as you are willing to cooperate, you can return to your original personality. You can always exist instead of disappearing in a normal way."

"Do you want to know why I don't want to cooperate?" Gu Yueshan turned to look at Yi Wei asked.

Yi Wei nodded. Of course, he wanted to know. If he knew the reason, he could find a way to solve it. He was willing to say that it couldn't be better.