"Yes, this is the child of Yi Wei and I" Gu Yueshan patted the child gently and said "Before the child was born, I and Yi Wei had already registered to get married. First, we will give the children a full moon banquet. The wedding banquet must also prepared. And we do it together when the child is 100 days old. "

"You ... you ..." Xu Hua took the tea cup to the ground, breathing hard, trying to keep her dizzy brain awake. If she passed out at this time, she might miss something.

Gu Yueshan glanced at his mother and didn't bother her but continued to say "If you are worried that I am using a fake paternity test to lie to you, it doesn't matter, I can let you go to identify for yourself."

Secretary Wu held a small pair of scissors and cut Gu Yueshan hair a little in front of everyone, put it in a tray and sent it to the two old ladies respectively, and also cut the child hair and Yi Wei Hair was sent to the two wives again.

"You can take it for inspection, you can do whatever you want." Gu Yueshan put the child back into the baby basket then asked the nanny to take the child back to the yard under protection of bodyguard. Otherwise, if it is noisy, I'm afraid to surprise the child.

After those people have passed through several paternity testimonials, you see me and I see you and want to question Gu Yueshan, but know that they don't have that position or the courage to ask or speak to other.

Ye Feng immediately asked people to put their hair away. She naturally wanted to take it for a test. He could have deceived people before but now it maybe true. She also knew that since Gu Yueshan dared to let them check it, It means that 99% of that child may be born to him.

"Why do you deceive us?" Xu Hua asked with an ugly look on Gu Yueshan.

"I don't lie to you. What effect does it have on you?" Gu Yueshan deliberately asked, "Did I destroy any your plans or arrangements?"

Xu Hua and Ye Feng gritted their teeth at the same time. Others also not dared to anger, they did not dare to speak. It was indeed a breach of their plans. Even if it was an open matter, they could not speak up with confidence.

"You hurt our feelings!" Xu Hua said solemnly: "How can you lie to deceive us like this?! Obviously you can have children, why do you lie to us that you cannot have children? Since you can have children, why should you choose heir? Yi Wei helped you to have a baby? He was engaged to Gu Heng before!!! "

Because Gu Yueshan nominal father is really unable to have children, Gu Yueshan has disclosed his infertility and no one doubts it. After all, who is a normal man who will easily disclose that he cannot bear children? Not to mention deceiving by pretend that you're infertility.

"You have a grandson again, but the unhappy now seems to be you. Is there any other reason besides being angry that I lied to you?" Gu Yueshan looked at Xu Hua and asked "Apart from Gu Heng, you don't want to have any other grandchildren anymore? Otherwise, why can't I see that you have the slightest joy to add a new grandson? "

Xu Hua froze, closed his eyes and adjusted her emotions and expressions again, then said "I am naturally happy and have a grandson, but I am also angry that you even lie me like this!"

"It's one thing for you to be angry, but it is true that my child is my biological son." Gu Yueshan looked at the others said "Today there are many elders present. If it is the same as my mother that you all angry that thought I can't have children, so I apologize to you here and thank you for worrying me. "

The others lowered their heads silent for a while but still couldn't accept this fact in their hearts.

"None of you seems to be happy for me?" Gu Yueshan looked at them said "You seem to be angry because I lied that I couldn't have children, but how could you guys advised me before to not give up? And now I have my own child, why you don't happy?"