pretty girl

Mulai dari awal

"Well fuck me then, shit. Guess you didn't miss me," Zane said, rolling his eyes. Quickly, you left Matt's arms to wrap your arms around Zane's neck dramatically.

"I missed you so much, Zane. I haven't see Matt in weeks and I saw you last week, but I missed you so much!" you squealed, jokingly. Matt laughed from next to you and Zane finally hugged you back.

"That's better," he exclaimed. After a small hug, you both pulled away.

"So, now that I have my two favorites, let's start drinking," you smiled.

"This is why I actually miss you for the week I didn't see you," Zane smiled. already heading to the kitchen to find the alcohol. Matt followed quickly behind. You giggled and shook your head at them. As you walked in further, you saw David lingering in the kitchen.

"I didn't get that reaction when I came to pick you up," David said, sassily. A slight laugh left you.

"I saw you like three days ago, David," you responded, heading over to the wine bottles on the counter.

"And I'm the one who is driving you home tonight so I deserved a hello like that," David exclaimed, jokingly.

"David, if you want a hug from y/n, just ask nicely. No need to be jealous," Zane joked, making your breathe hitch in your throat. You felt the familiar feeling of your face becoming flushed.

"I was just joking, Zane," David laughed, slightly awkwardly. As you looked at him, you noticed a slight blush on David's cheeks.

"Oh, so you don't want one of my hugs? That's fine, they're too good for you anyway," you shrugged, jokingly, trying to cover up the awkwardness. Quickly, you came over to the wine bottle and poured some into your wine tumbler. "Also, this is my wine bottle!" you said, hugging it tightly to your chest. "I will not be sharing," you added, looking directly at Zane. He pretended to be offended and you shrugged. Zane had already started drinking and so did Matt. In the other room you saw Corinna and Natalie. With your wine bottle in one hand and wine tumbler in the other, you headed over to them.

"Hey, boos," you smiled, sitting down next to them happily. The couch had been pushed in the way corner to make room for the hot tub. Todd and Jeff were loudly in the other corner and Heath and Mariah had just walked in. They both said hi with a big smile.

"We were just talking about you!" Corinna exclaimed.

"Me?" you laughed, beginning to sip your wine.

"Yeah, we think something is up with David and you," Natalie said, bluntly. You choked on your wine the second you heard those words come out of her mouth.

"W-what?" you stuttered out, gulping down another sip of wine.

"I can't explain it, there's just something there," Corinna said, pursing her lips at you. Your face once again began to flush and you could see the smirks taking over both of their faces.

"There's nothing going on," you said, continuing to sip your wine to try and calm your nerves.

"You look guilty," Natalie said, knowingly.

"Seriously," you said, keeping a straight face.

"Nothing? At all?" Corinna asked, not believing you.

"Well nothing is going on between him and I. Just friends," you mumbled out. Without realizing, your face gave away all the information they needed.

"Do you like him?" Natalie asked, grinning.

"No!" you exclaimed. Your eyes scanned the room, nervously. Luckily no one was paying attention.

"Listen, if you do, you know you can tell us," Corinna said, smiling.