Chapter-15

Jameson

How could she just leave me like that? It's been almost 2 weeks and I still can't find her. This is making me frustrated and worried. If she doesn't like me kissing her the Amaya I know would kill me.

I still remember kissing her, the feeling of her cold lips on mine. They were so soft and supple. I've kissed so many girls but nothing ever felt so magical.

Before we could talk about what happened the walkway lights switched on. She got out of my car immediately and ran into her house. I thought of giving her space and didn't talk to or meet her the next day.

Soon a day turned to a week but nothing came from her end either. So I went to her office to meet her only to find that she went on vacation. No one in her office knew where she went or for how long. Even her close friend Sarah didn't know about her whereabouts.

I was really worried when I heard that. So I called my father and asked him if he knew anything about Amaya's family going on a vacation. He said that they never mentioned going on a vacation when they met 2 days back. That gave me a relief now I know she is not missing or in some kind of trouble.

"James, I've been in here for the past 10 min. Are you still thinking about Amaya?"Andrew asked me breaking my thoughts.

"Sorry, It's been more than 2 weeks. I'm worried that she didn't contact me. And no one is telling me her whereabouts." I explained all the thoughts I was having.

Did I make a mistake by kissing her? She is the first person who gives me all these weird thoughts and feelings. I don't wanna lose her.

"I do have an idea, it might help us in finding her." He said and paused looking at me. The mere thought of an idea of how to find her got me excited.

"Any person who leaves the country will get stamped at the airport. So the Airport authorities might have the data if she left the country. If we get lucky we could get the flight details." He explained his idea.

"I have a friend and he might help us. I will ask him and let you know if he gets back to me." He said and asked me not to worry and that he will do anything to help me find her.

After he left I started working and now I'm having a one-on-one with Aarav about a new project we are about start. He thinks it's a good idea to collaborate on the project with them so I asked him to give me brief details about it. As he was explaining the details and benefits of the project.

The door of my room was opened wide open revealing an excited Andrew yelling "I got the details from my friend. She left from here on Sunday at 10:15 in the morning to London. Then from London to Hyderabad, India." He found her. I have to go and visit her, I have to see her. let me inform my secretary to book the tickets.

"I'm sorry dude. I didn't know you were in a meeting. We can talk about this later." Andrew said and was about to leave so I stopped him saying.

" Can we do this some other time Aarav? I have an important thing to do." I said to Aarav and he said yes and was packing his stuff to leave my office.

I can't believe she went to India without informing me. I have to go meet her, so I immediately mailed my secretary to book a ticket to Hyderabad.

"If you don't mind me asking Mr. Browne, Is this about Amaya?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you going to India to meet her? Do you know where she lives? As far as I know, she doesn't live in Hyderabad. She told me that her grandparents live in a remote village 6hrs from Hyderabad." He said.