Kiba started to go at Freed with him using a fused Excalibur to try and deflect. This failed with the priest starting to panic. "Demonic and angelic powers mixed together, but that's impossible! The only way is...no, it can't be-" The priest had a holy spear shoved through his chest by Kokabeil. "Wait, if a sword with divine and demonic power was made. That can only mean that there is no power stopping it from happening." Izuku realized what this would mean with Xenovia and Kiba getting where he's coming from as well. "You are correct young Nekomata." They all looked at Kokabeil who was smirking.

"The end result of the Holy War did more than just kill several on each faction. It also killed the leaders of the angel and devil faction. In short, God is dead along with the former rulers of Hell." This realization shook everyone to their bones with Xenovia beginning to go into hysterics. "N-no...it can't be. God is...is...AAHHHHH!" She started to lose it with Overhaul walking over to Kokabeil. "A little cold, don't you think?" "Not like it matters. They will meet their end soon enough. But this is why each side is weak. They refuse to see the truth and mindlessly follow orders like dogs on a leash." Kokabeil began laughing with Issei activating his Sacred Gear and Izuku using Touki in his fist. The two came and socked both Kokabeil and Overhaul in the face.

"Who cares if God is dead!?" "Who cares if the rulers of Hell are dead!?" Izuku and Issei shouted in sheer anger. "ALL THAT MATTERS IS WE KICK YOUR ASSES FOR THE PEOPLE WE CARE FOR!" This act angered the two with Overhaul losing his patience. "I've lost to you once already kid, I won't make the same mistake." He grabbed Kokabeil's face with him starting to panic. "What are you-" In an instant, the arch fallen angel's face was splattered everywhere with Overhaul touching his own. "The fact a germaphobic like me will stoop to this level is beyond comprehension. YOU ALL ARE SICK! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"

"What's this guy doing!?" "Overhaul's quirk allows him to deconstruct and reconstruct things by just touching them

"What's this guy doing!?" "Overhaul's quirk allows him to deconstruct and reconstruct things by just touching them. My guess, he's deconstructing both him and Kokabeil and reconstructing them both as one being." "Is that even physically possible?" "Shouldn't, but that wouldn't be the most surprising thing today that I've seen." When the smoke cleared, it showed a man with four arms glaring at us.

" When the smoke cleared, it showed a man with four arms glaring at us

(Imagine Kokabeils wings as well on him)

"Now your all finished." Izuku glanced at Issei. "You remember what I said?" "Keep my eyes on the fight at all times." He nodded with Issei passing something on to him. "This isn't much, but give him a punch for me." "TRANSFER!" Izuku felt power surge inside him and smiled. "Oh, I plan to.