The One Where They Hooked Up

Start from the beginning

Kevin was seen shaking up a bottle of champagne at the dance floor. Sure enough, he popped it open and sprayed everyone that was dancing. They weren't bothered at all by it, it made them want to party even harder.

---

VC-Nikki-So, ever since Temptation Island, John and I have kept in touch. I even stayed at his house for some time. Now that we're here on The Challenge we've been hooking up and even sleeping in the same bed but......he still won't call me his girlfriend. Im ready to make things official with him but I don't know why committing is so difficult for him. Its been months now and I'm just sick of being unsure whether or not I can fully trust John.

Nikki was seen sitting on top of John's lap.

"When are you going to make your girlfriend?"she asked.

"If I make you my girlfriend would things be any different as to how it is now? No, it won't. Why should we put labels on ourselves?"

"Oh my god John, you make no sense sometimes. Im tired of just messing around. I want us to make things official. I want you to tie me down. Literally and figuratively."she giggled.

"Why is that such a big deal to you?"

"Because I feel like we're just friends with benefits and thats not what I want. I feel like I'm disposable. I want to feel secure."

"So you don't feel secure when you're with me?"

"No John I don't because I don't know where I stand with you-"

"John, can I talk to you for a bit?"AJL poked him on his shoulder as she rudely interrupted them.

Nikki looked up at her with a look that said 'bitch, you cannot be serious right now.'

"Yea sure."he said as he moved Nikki from on top of him, "Excuse me for a sec Nicole."

Nikki watched as John left with AJ, heading straight into the house.

VC-Nikki-I don't understand what AJ of all people could want to talk to John about. As far as I know they haven't even had a proper conversation with each other. The whole thing is just very sketchy to me.

Nikki remained sitting on the chair by herself for a few minutes. When she realized John was taking longer than usual to return, she got up and decided to investigate for herself. With one Louboutin heel in front of the other, she headed into the house as well.

She entered through the living room. There was no one to be seen. They weren't in the kitchen either. She continued walking down the hallway until she finally saw them. And they were more than just 'talking'.

AJ's arms were wrapped around John's neck while her legs were wrapped around his waist. He had her pressed against the wall as they kissed passionately.

"So this is what you're doing?"Nikki said.

The pair were shocked upon hearing her voice.

"John what the hell is going on?"she said.

John rested AJ down, "Nicole...."

He was at a lost for words. There was nothing he could say at the moment to make anything right.

"Just like I said, I'm disposable to you aren't I John?"

"Nicole...it may sound cliche but this isn't what it looks like."

"Oh really? Well to me, it looks like you're hooking up with the house slut-"

"You're calling me a slut?"AJ butted in.

"Thats exactly what you are you fucking freak. John, if this-"she pointed at AJ up and down, "Is what you want then go ahead. I guess you prefer girls instead of women."