27

• Tinkerbell •Word Count ~ 1502

• Tinkerbell •
Word Count ~ 1502

Ever since the....the fight? Confession? I'm not really sure what to call it...

But we haven't talked since. Pan started to block me out. I didn't really expect anything less.

I mean, he has no idea what love is. I don't exactly know either. But at least I'm trying to understand.

It's incredibly rare for me to get Pan into one of his emotional stages. For him to open up to me.

I had slept in my own cabin for the past few nights. Pan hadn't talked or even looked at me since that night. I was beginning to loose hope.

I'd been hanging out with James for the past few days. He's really been helping me. I told him about everything, he almost didn't believe me when I told him about how Pan can get around me and the fact that he'd let me call him Peter.

I think James could see show much the whole thing was hurting me so he tried his best to keep me occupied.

At the moment I was sitting outside my cabin looking up at the sky. Letting my thoughts run wild.

"Hey princess" James's face suddenly went in front of mine. I let out a surprised scream, instinctively sitting up. Not a good fucking instinct. My head bashed into James's. We both leant away from each other, frowning in pain.

"What the hell?" James groans, throwing me a playful glare.

"You were the idiot that scared me."

We both glared at each other for a few moments before bursting out laughing.

Out of the corner of my eyes I caught someone staring at us. My eyes locked with Pans.

James quickly noticed and grabbed my hand pulling me up and walking me into the jungle away from Pan.

"Common. I have a surprise."

_𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

I had been trying to give Maze some space. Me and her both needed some time to ourselves. During our time apart I'd noticed her getting dangerously close to James.

Of course James was one of my most trusted lost boys. But I don't trust anyone around Maze. She's mine. And will only ever be mine. No one is allowed to put their grubby hands on her beautiful body, look at her stunning face or kiss her perfect plump red lips other then me.

I missed her terribly. I missed being around her. I missed waking up to her in the morning. I missed her being the first face that I'd see. I missed having her in my embrace.

I want to be the only one she trusts, the only one she cares about, the only one she can turn to, the only one she can ever love.

I was walking around camp checking on the lost boys, when I suddenly heard a scream. Coming from Mazes cabin.