9

•  Warnings  •Word Count ~ 1468

• Warnings •
Word Count ~ 1468

"I'm going to kill you"

"No your not.."

"Am too"

"Nah"

"Yep"

"Nope"

"Definitely"

"I'd like to see you try" James said putting his hand on his hips and acting like a five year old sassing her parents.

"I'll take that as a challenge." I smirked as James's face went pale.

"It was Thomas's idea! promise!!!" He quickly pointed to Thomas who was standing next to him with a shocked look on his face.

"What!? No I didn't! You were the idiot that said 'oh we should go scare the living daylights out of her to wake her up' when she was obliviously going to react like this! I mean who wouldn't?!" Thomas defended himself acting like a child just like James.

James's let out a dramatic gasp, putting his hand over his heart.

"I would never do such a thing!" I shake my head at the two idiots in front of me.

"You know what? I give up, I fucking give up!" James looked at me which a smug expression on his face before leaning over to Thomas and whispering.

"See I knew she wouldn't kill us" unfortunately for him though, I heard him.

"Don't make me change my mind" I snapped, glaring at them both. They both quickly nodded their heads up and down.

I sighed.

Suddenly I remembered what Alex had said about Pan.

"James?"

"Yeah?.." he raised an eyebrow suspiciously

"Do you think I could talk to you?....in private" James and Thomas looked at each other before James shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah sure"

Thomas came up to me and gave me a hug. I stood there shocked but before I could react he had let go of me and whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for not killing me" he let out a lighthearted chuckle before walking away.

I stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out what just happened, when I finally snapped out of whatever trance I was in, I looked over at James who had a smirk of his face and a eyebrow raised.

"Shut up"

James laughed.

"Okay okay so what did you want to talk about?"

"Well...um"

"Spit it out princess" I slowly inhaled and exhaled before looking straight into James's eyes.