18

• Truth Or Dare •Word Count ~ 1287

• Truth Or Dare •
Word Count ~ 1287

I awoke to the feeling of someone playing with my hair. My eyes fluttered open and I found that my head had been resting on Pans chest.

One of his arms was around my waist, holding me close, while the other he was using to swirl a strand of my hair around his finger. Our bodies were pressed up against each other's and our legs were tangled under the covers.

"Hey" I smiled up at him, my morning voice sounding more delicate and soft.

Pan instantly made eye contact with me.

"Hey" he replied.

I looked down only to realise that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed.

"Don't you ever wear a shirt to bed?" Pan followed where my eyes were, and smirked.

"Like what you see?" He winked.

"Shut up" I mumbled, nuzzling my head into his chest. He chuckled.

"We need to get up love" I groaned in protest.

"This is why I wanted to get back to camp earlier last night. I knew you'd be tired."

"I'm not tired, just comfortable" I protested.

"Yeah sure"

"Common love, time to get up"

"What's on today's agenda them?" I asked him.

"Well we're having a bonfire in the evening"

"Okay then, I'll be asleep until then"

"Maze!"

"Okay! okay! I'm up!"

***

The morning had basically just consisted of training, training and even more training.

It was now the afternoon and everyone was setting up the bonfire.

I decided that I wanted to change for the bonfire, considering that I'd been training all day with this outfit on.

I walked over to be cabin and opened the door, walking straight to my closet. Pan had made sure to put multiple different choices in there.