8

• Irresistible •Word Count ~ 1754

• Irresistible •
Word Count ~ 1754

"Felix" Pan shouted, the boy looked up from the ground and started walking towards Pan who handed him the apple.

"Go stand in front of that tree and put the apple on top of your head" Felix complied doing the exact thing that Pan told him to do. He then looked over at me and gestured to Felix, I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

Pan groaned and rolled his eyes and me.

"Shoot the apple"

"But I'll miss! I've never done archery before, I could hurt him!" I panicked, Pan smirked at this.

"Go on love, you won't hit him"

He then comes up from behind me and whispers

"It's exhilarating.."

I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes for a second before breathing out and opening them, loading my arrow into the bow.

The lost boys had now gathered around to watch the game and started to chant.

"Shoot. shoot. shoot. Shoot. Shoot' before pan held a hand up, signalling for them to stop as he turned his attention back to me.

My arrow was aimed, I was holding the bow how I thought I should and took one last inhale before exhaling and letting the arrow fly.

I closed my eyes as soon as I let go of the string. Suddenly there were gasps and mumbles.

I slowly open my eyes to see that the arrow had hit the apple directly in the middle. A bullseye.

Felix looked shocked as did all the other lost boys. I then turned my attention to Pan, there was surprise, wonder and a little bit of admiration on his face.

Pan quickly snapped out of whatever trance he was in and quickly shouted to the boys to get back to training before coming up to me.

"Impressive, for a first timer anyway. You weren't holding the bow correctly, your arms were way too stiff, your posture wasn't right and you didn't pull the string back correctly" I had a look of shock on my face as well as anger.

"Give me a bloody break will ya? This was my first time even holding a damn bow" Pan raised an eyebrow in amusement. I frowned.

"Does that always happen?"

"Does what always happen?"

"Your accent coming out thicker when your angry" he teased before walking of, indicating for me to follow him. I stood there for a second in shock before muttering.

"You've got the exact same one asshole"

"I heard that!" Pan shouted back at me still walking.

"You were supposed to!" I replied, and started to run, to try and catch up to him.