3

•  Neverland  •Word Count ~ 1001

• Neverland •
Word Count ~ 1001

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of soft rhythmic waves rising and crashing into the golden sand before retreating back to the sea. I sit up with a frown upon my face and look around.

I was on a beach, I look down to see sand covering my clothes so I carefully get up and dust myself off before tuning my attention back to where I am.

"How the hell did I get here?" I say to myself out loud.

"I don't know love, you tell me" a deep voice laced with a British accent purred in my ear. Letting out a small yelp, I whirled around, my eyes suddenly locking with dark forest green eyes.

It was a boy. About my age sixteen, no, maybe seventeen. We stared into each other's eyes. His green eyes fluttered as they welcomed me into a new era full of adventures. His eyes were warm and the sun bounced of his chocolate brown hair and onto his face, casting a golden glow upon him. He looked like an angel...
His pink lips looked smooth and he looked well toned. I'd be lying to myself if I didn't admit that he was extremely handsome and cute for his age.

"W-who are you" I ask mentally scolding myself for stuttering. He raised an eyebrow and an amused look plastered his angelic features.

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself?" He asked in an almost mocking tone, he was playing with me.

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan"

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow, I lean onto my left hip and cross my arms across my chest.

"Peter Pan? Really? Do you honestly think I'm going to believe that? What do you take me for? A fool?" I ask him with a slight sharpness to my voice.

The boy lets out a chuckle and raises his arms in defence.

"There there now love, no need to get feisty" he puts his arms down to his side and adds on

"Believe it or not, but I am, Peter Pan"

I roll my eyes and make a sarcastic comment,

"Sure...and I'm Wendy Darling" I let out a small chuckle but it's cut short. Suddenly I'm being pressed my against a tree, dagger to my throat and Peter looking at me with murderous eyes.

All the previous angelic features on his face, warm, welcoming, beautiful,kind. Turned into the most evil expression that I've ever seen someone wear. It was possessive, sharp, aggressive and pure evil.

"How do you know about Wendy?" He hissed at me. At the sudden action my mind goes back to my fathers actions the night before.

"Everybody knows about the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling for Christ sake it's in a fucking book!" I shout back in pain, my bruised spine was being pushed up against the rough bark of the tree and Peter had a stern grip around my neck. Waves of pain crashed into me all at once leaving me in pure agony from the wounds inflicted upon me the previous night.

Peters eyes softened slightly and a confused expression flashed upon his face before going stern once more. He looked into my eyes for a few more seconds checking that I wasn't lying.

Once certain I was telling the truth he released his grip around my neck, stepping a few steps back.

I gasp as sweet fresh air rushes into my lungs. My legs go weak as Peter had been the one holding me up and I become light headed. I stumbled forward, loosing my balance but then feel two strong arms wrap around my waist, holding me back up.

I whip around and look up at Peter

"Thanks" I say quietly looking out into the jungle

"We don't say thank you in Neverland" he replies a blank expression on his once kind face.

"Then how do I show my gratitude?" I ask, my London accent coming out strongly and I furrow my eyebrows, looking up at the boy.

"You don't. There's normally nothing that you should be thankful for" He sharply replies

"Common lets go" Peter turns around and starts to walk off. My eyes widened

"W-wait where are we going?" I shout after him, he stops in his tracts and turns around slightly.

"To camp"

"I don't even know you, I'm not just going to follow you, I mean common you could be a rapist, criminal or serial killer for all I know" I comment, he fully turns to look at me, a dark smirk on his face that sends a shiver down my spine.

"Your right love, you shouldn't trust me" he pauses

"Looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way then"

I tilt my head slightly to the side giving him a questionable look.

"Lets make it a game" He states sending me a challenging smirk.

"A puzzle to solve"

I quickly grab the pepper spray from the side pocket of my rucksack and hold it up to him.

He raises an eyebrow at me with a humoured and entertained expression planted on his face.

"Is that supposed to threaten me?" He lets out a dark chuckle, raising his eyebrow mockingly.

I glare at him, he send me a look of fascination, curiosity and... excitement?

"Come on, boys!!" He shouts raising a dagger into the air and looking around the dark forest around him. Suddenly about 15 boys ranging from the ages of 14-17 come out from the shadows surrounding me.

Peter turns around looking me dead in the eye,
a devilish grin on his face and a madness shining in his dark vibrant green eyes.

"Lets play."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally Peter Pan and Neverland have been introduced into the story!
Once again I'd love to hear your opinion on this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
I will be posting chapter 4 next Saturday so I'll see you guys then bye! Xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~