24

• Apologies •Word Count ~ 1217

• Apologies •
Word Count ~ 1217

I awoke to the feeling of something brushing against my face. I let out a small groan from being woken up. My hand automatically goes up to my face and I rub my eyes.

A small yawn passes my lips, I cover my mouth with my hand out of habit and slowly open my eyes, before closing them and reopening them.

I'm instantly greeted with a pair of vibrant green eyes. A small smile comes to my lips.

"Well hello there stranger" Pan smiles back at me.

"Morning Darling" his accent coming out a lot more heavy because of his morning voice.

"What happened to love?" I asked teasingly.

"Why? Have you decided that you actually like that nickname now" a small playful smirk comes onto my face.

"Maybe..." Pan gently traces the side of my face with his finger.

"You look so cute when you do that." He mutters.

"When I do what?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"When you smirk. It makes you look mischievous. You remind me of myself."

I let out a dramatic gasp, before frowning.

"I don't know whether that was supposed to be an insult or a complement."

_𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_
(sorry I really wanted to)

This girl... I swear to god will be the death of me. How the hell can someone be so bloody perfect. Everything that she does makes my heart skip a beat. I wouldn't call it love. Love is an incredibly strong emotion. But I can definitely feel myself beginning to care about her.

"Pan, helloooo" I suddenly become aware that I'd let my mind wonder.

"Sorry love, I was just thinking." Maze chuckled.

"Oh no that's never a good sign." I glared at her playfully.

"What were you thinking about?"

"You." I smirked at her, she quickly returned it.

"All good things I hope."

A frown quickly overtook her features and she looked deep in thought.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I um, I guess I'm just a bit confused of what's supposed to happen now."

"What do you mean love?"