11

• The Morning After •Word Count ~ 1050

Word Count ~ 1050

My eyes flutter open, a quiet groan slipping past my lips as I feel a headache start to Lund in my head from my poor decisions from last night.

'Worst plan ever James'

Quickly becoming accustom to the familiar surrounding, I start to feel panic well up from inside of me.

'I'm in Pans cabin'

I try to sit up but find that something or someone is holding me, pulling me closer to them. I slowly look down only to see that none other than Pan, who is tightly holding my waist.

I feel a hot blush spread over my cheeks as I start to get flustered.

'What the bloody hell happened last night?'

I slowly pull myself away from his hold and turn around, finally managing to get a good look at him.

A smile makes its way into my face. Pan actually looks really cute and peaceful when he sleeps.

I lightly pushed his fringe away and took a moment to admire his features.

His sharp jawline which led to his chin along with his plump red lips. A perfect shaped nose. It was almost a perfect creation.

I lightly traced the curve of his lower lip with my finger and marveled at him, he looked like a heavenly perfection, a masterpiece.

'Fuck. I can't think that.'

Still, my finger traced along his jawline gently and it went on upwards, caressing his cheek and stopping at the corner of his eye.

A gorgeous oak green eye that was observing me.
I slightly jumped back, surprised by the sudden stare by him. A blush crept into my cheeks as I realized that he'd been watching me the whole time.

He craned his neck up and gave me a weird and confused expression. I felt my face flush red as I slowly tried to explain,

"I-I was...Um, I wasn't doing a-anything..." A low husky chuckle left his lips. He smirked at me, raising an eyebrow at me in amusement making my heart beat twice as faster.

'What the hell is wrong with me?'

As I struggled to explain myself, Pan never broke his gaze on me, which just made me even more flustered.