10

• Stupid Alcohol •Word Count ~ 2202

• Stupid Alcohol •
Word Count ~ 2202

"I'll give you a signal when ready"

"What signal?"

"I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl" I let out a chuckle.

"Perfect signal"

After Pan and the lost boys left camp, James thought that it would be a good idea to break into Pans cabin and find the alcohol that he supposedly keep in there.

"Only if you scream won't you catch the attention of not only me but Pan and the lost boys?" I sarcastically say with a cocky grin. James glared at me.

"You can be such a cocky little asshole sometimes" James pointed out rolling his eyes, before muttering,

"Your so much him"

"Like who?"

"Like Pan" James send me a smirk, I dramatically gasp.

"That is the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me!" He send me a look that basically screamed 'Bitch please..'

"Okay so I'll sneak into his tree house, find the alcohol, imitate the scream of a terrified little girl yo signal you, you come into the cabin and help me carry the alcohol, we both sneak away, create a bonfire and PARTY!!!!" James screams in excitement.

"Yeah sure, let's hurry up though Pan will be back soon with the lost boys"

James quickly nods and we both start walking to Pans cabin.

"Ok you wait here" James whispers to me, going full on secret agent mode. He start to tip toe over to the cabin, slowly opening the door, looking back at me before going in.

I roll my eyes at his stupidity, but can't help but smile.

'James is like the brother I've never had, even though I've known him for what, 4? 5 days? I feel like he's just always been there'

Suddenly the loudest, ear piercing, deafening, high pitched scream comes out from Pans cabin.

I can't help myself, I hunch over, clutching my stomach as I decend into a fit of giggles and laughter.

Slowly I make my way to the cabin, only to see James sitting on Pans bed with a serious look in his face.

"I've been expecting you" I go into another fit of giggles.

"You bloody idiot!" I exclaim trying to compose myself from the laughing.

"The whole goddamn Island probably heard that!" James shrugged.

"Oh well, better get a move on then"

Me and James quickly grabbed 4 bottles of alcohol before retreating back to my cabin.