"I only came downstairs when she was running back up. Jin told me that happened." Hoseok

I only nod and walk further into the living room area to only stop until I'm standing in front of Jin with my arms now by my sides but only looking down at Yoongi.

"So what happened yoongi? Do you know?"

He let out a long sigh and remained lying down with his arm over his face.

"I'm not too sure myself. I woke up to the sound of glass shattering from the kitchen. When I went to see what happened, y/n was so close to drinking that whiskey Jimin left there from the other night."
Yoongi

"Did she tell you what happened?"

He shook his head and removed his arm from his face to star up at the ceiling.

"No, she didn't." Yoongi

"I told her we love her but she only responded with saying that Jungkook doesn't love her and that's when she ran off. Is she okay now?" Jin

I nod and think back to how she woke Taehyung and I up. She looked so upset, it was heart breaking to watch. She was almost as bad as what she was like after I did what I did to her years ago.

"Yes, she's fine. Like I said she cried herself back to sleep. Taehyungs still with her."

Jin nods and sighs.

"I better go clean up that glass." Jin

He then leaves the room to the kitchen. Yoongi sits up and wipes his face and runs his hands through his  hair.

"I'm gonna go help Jin." Hoseok

He stands up and quietly leaves, leaving just me and Yoongi now in the room.

"This is all fucked up namjoon. She's so messed up from what we did to her, this is only going to make her feel worse than before." Yoongi

Guilt.

Guilt creeps up on me and I cant help but nod with a heavy heart.

"I know, but hopefully we can fix this."

He looks up at me with dark eyes, he's still angry at what we all did, his guilt is eating at him too but I have more part to play in this than he ever did and he knows, they all do.

"Hey guys? Why's Jungkook in a bedroom crying?" Jimin

He comes walking down the stairs completely oblivious to the drama going on this morning. He scratched his head and yawned with one eye open and another closed.

"You don't want to know." Yoongi

"Huh?" Jimin

He cocks his head to the side in confusion but before he can say anything Jungkook comes running quickly down the stairs at full speed and heads towards the door. Quickly knowing what he was about to do i leaped over the sofa Yoongi was sitting on and jumped on Jungkooks back to stop him from going anywhere.

Running is only going to make everything worse and if she thinks he doesn't love her enough then leaving is only going to destroy her more. He's not going anywhere until we fix this problem.

"I have to get out of here!" Jungkook

I dropped my weight on top of him but he squirmed underneath and with him being as strong as he was, he was starting to overpower my weight on top of him by using his legs to try and stand.

"No jungkook! You have to stay!"

"I can't! I hurt her, again! I have to leave! We all have to leave! We're not good for her!" Jungkook