Chapter 8

Sana's PoV

I was tightly packed from my behind. I was pinned into the mattress something heavy was placed at my torso. It was getting hotter and hotter. I wanted to decrease the temperature of the AC.

So, I opened my eyes and found Sid all over me, cuddling me like a baby.
His hands holding me tightly at my torso. His face snuggled into my neck.

Such A baby! He is...

I smiled and tried to entangle myself from this heavy man. He smeared in his sleep holding me tightly.

I gently moved myself facing him now.
He was smiling and pouting in his sleep.
I laughed at him silently.

He fluttered his eyes open and frowned.

What's the matter with him now. Was all the drama last night not enough?

I smiled at him and he groaned in pain.

Oops..the after effects of the alcohol. Pay back is a bitch dude!

I pushed myself from the bed and went to fetch some water from the kitchen.
After searching for forever, I finally found a first aid kit in the hall in one of the cabinets I grabbed two Advils and fetch some water for my hubby!

When I entered the room, he was entering the room from the bathroom. I shook my head and offered him the Advil and the water.
He glanced at my hand and took the water ignoring the tablets.

"You should-"

"I know what I need." He cut me off.

"There is no need to have any concerns about me. You are not here for too long. " he said coldly.

"I...I was just-"

"Oh Shut the crab and get lost. " he said turning to head for his shower I guess.

I could feel the tears at the back of my eyes.
I turned around preventing myself from all the overwhelming emotions.
Ignoring his mood, I went to clean all the flowers with which the room was decorated last night.
I cleaned the room and set some of my clothes in the closet. I was just exiting the closet when Sid barged into it. His eyes turned into rage on seeing me within Seconds.

"What the hell do you think you are doing in my closet?" he shouted.

"I was sorting some of my clothes in." I replied immediately.

"What? You think you can use my closet for yourself now?." He raised his voice.

"I...I.."

"Listen, Sana. I don't give a fuck about where you are going to take your shit. But you will never enter this closet again" he spat.

I nodded and tried to grab what I could.

He stopped me and said calmly , "Go take the shower. Then we will sort your things."

I nodded and hurried myself out of the closet.

In the shower I cried for myself. For my marriage.
For this hatred. I cried till my heart wanted to.

I changed into a floral pink coloured dress for the day and left my hair open.

I entered the room and my things were packed in one of my suitcase.

I grabbed that suitcase placed it near the other side of the bed and went in search of some food.

Sid was talking to someone on the phone. His back towards me.

"I need to attend the meetings dad. I can't take her on the honeymoon right now.
And what about my shares? I have married now I want my shares back. And also those of yours you promised." He said, nonchalantly.

I tried to hold back the urge to slap him and storm out of his life. I just wished I could do that.

"Ok. I will call you back after talking to her." He said after turning and holding my eyes for a few minutes.
He stared at me.
He was pissed I could see that in his eyes.
I smiled back trying my best to control my emotions at this point.

"I think it's better for you to shift into the guest room." He started.

I nodded.

"You can do whatever you like it was rude of me to.." he started but I soon cut him off.

"No. You are right I am here for only an year. You are right. I shouldn't have entered into your closet. I will change my room today only." I smiled.

He looked at me for a longer time. Then nodded and grabbed two toasted bread and started towards the exit.

"And Sana. Pack your bags for the honeymoon. We'll be leaving..."

"But Sid there is no need to go for a honeymoon right now. I will talk to your dad if you want."

" No. We need to go as the media is well aware of our marriage now. They will create a havoc if we won't go" he explained.

"Sid I really don't think it's a good idea.
Anyways I have a few interviews lined up today" I started but he turned abruptly and stormed into the kitchen.

"What interviews?" He asked.

"I...I...was searching for a job"

"You need not to do the job, Sana. You can take rest for a few months. And then we'll find you a job."

"I can search for my job. Sidharth, I don't need your charity. " I replied.

"I was just..."

"Stop it Sid. Don't worry I will not bother you any more. If you would excuse me I would like to go.."

"Go? Where? Do you have any idea babes you are in NY. It's not easy to get a job in this city." He was firing daggers through his eyes now .

I laughed hysterically.

"You are now my babysitter too, Sid" I replied angrily.

How dare he judge my skills whether I will get a job in His NY or not is definitely not his concern. Huh! I am gonna kill him one day.

"Sana.."

"Don't worry Sid I will be fine." I replied

"No you are not going anywhere" he yelled back.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you Sid.? I am an adult for your kind information.".

"I am very well aware of that. " He said eyeing me from top to bottom with a gruesome smirk.

How I wished I could slap that smirk off his face right now!

"I will go whether you want it or not." I replied pushing him back when he tried to invade my privacy by closing the distance between us.

He clenched his fist. Thought for a few seconds and backed away.

"Ok.. only with John" he replied icily.

"But Sid..."

"Oh! Just shut yourself, Sana." he stormed out of the penthouse with almost all the hate of the world.
I stared for too long at the slammed door after him.
Whether I wish or not, I have to live with this bastard until he gets all his shares back.

_____________________________________________
And the fire in their life starts now.
Can't wait for the next update.
You are gonna go crazy with their madness. Guys.

Enjoy the fire.

PS: Next update will be soon...

Vote Comment and Recommend them to your reader friends.
_____________________________________________