Chapter 22

(Still in the Flashback)
Sid's PoV

"Sir, Mrs. Malik is not at home" Maria, our maid said.

"What? Where the hell she is?" I roared.

Where would she be at 11pm. Fucking hell. Did she go back to London. Shit. She got to know about the stunt that Kate played. Probably.

"Hmm... Sir. There's a not she left for you. " Maria said, handing me a piece of paper.

It was in her beautiful writing. I read.

What the fuck? She had to write on a paper, rather tell me prior about this

Fucking Hell. I needed her smile after the bad day.

I groaned, my hands clenched in a fist. I wanted to punch anything, or everything.

"Sir. Ms. Joana left for the mansion. She cooked for you your dinner. Should I set that for you now?" Maria asked nervously.

I shook my head, "I lost my appetite. Get me my drink in my study in 30 minutes and then you may take off and go visit your family for the next week. " I said.

When I walked in our room, her fragrance engulfed me, misty and flowery. I missed her already. How will I spend the next week without her being around . Fuck!

***

After the long shower I went in my study, and soon Maria walked in with my tumbler of whiskey. She poured the whiskey, neet just how I liked when I am mad. She was about to step out of the study with the whiskey bottle when I stopped her and asked to keep that bottle here.

I will be needing more of it.

I opened my system, looking over at any chances of being muled. Or any chances of being stolen. But found non.

My phone rang breaking my spree if wild thoughts, I checked the caller ID, and answered it immediately.

"Sir. We found him. Emm... Sir. I think you won't like it."

"I don't give a shit, Sarah. Tell me already." I yelled into the phone.

"Sir. I have send you the email." She said, nervousness deployed in her voice.

"Wait a second" I opened my mails, read the information she was able to hack.

"Fucking Hell! Is that so? Mr. Sharm would never do that" I shouted, swearing.

"But sir. He has only done it. I am sure about it. Moreover, I found something you'd hate. " She said.

"What?"

"Sir. He is the part owner of your dad's company with 50% of shares. Partnership probably. And Sir." She hesitated for a second, but continued, "a million dollars were transferred in his account by Mr. Malik on your wedding day." She said.