Chapter 30

Sana's PoV

"DAD" I yelled, running towards him, "I am so sorry. All this was my fault" I rushed into his arms, he was so shocked that I pulled the trigger and killed him that he couldn't utter a word.

"You killed him, Sana" Dad's voice faltered for a bit, I turned around and my eyes watered, I had no choice, I had to kill him, I had to kill my own father to save my father in law. Yes I pulled the trigger and killed my father, my own blood because when given choice, Mr. Malik was more than a father for me, he has given me everything, a daughter should be. He loved me as his own and when I saw my father shoving the gun at dad, I reacted furiously, I aimed at him, I didn't mean to aim, at his head but I wasn't a trained shooter, I just pulled the trigger without even thinking about the consequences, killing my father, taking him away from my mom.

I heard, a faint growl of Mr. Singh, who was lying on the floor, Sushant's gun still aimed at him, I could see Sushant's hands still shivering, "Sana?" I heard a faint voice of Sid, his eyes wide open, still in a shock. I gave him a look of guilt, for I know all this was my fault, I caused this, if I hadn't married him, nothing would have happened.

My eyes fixed with his when I heard footsteps entering the room, the police rushed in, grabbing the hold of Mr. Singh, Sushant's gun fell off his hands and soon he fell onto his knees, I rushed towards him and hugged him, "I killed my dad, Sana, I killed him" he cried, my eyes filled with tears too, I did the same, we both killed our dad's. My tears were streaming down my face, but when my eyes fell on Sid's, he was hurt, his eyes were fixed on me and Sushant, the paramedics rushed to treat him, but he shoved them away. He tried standing up, but the bullet was still in his leg, the blood gushed out of his wound, but he stood straighter, wincing in pain.

"The Divorce Papers will be sent to you, Shehnaaz" he said without an ounce of emotion and limped out of the room as soon as possible.

"Sana, go tell him the truth now" Sushant said but I shook my head in a no.

"It's better like this, Sush. I will be leaving to meet my mom tomorrow." I muttered, not even blinking at the pain I felt in my heart. I ignored the piercing pain, and stood up walked a few step, stopped in front of my father in law, "dad, I am sorry for all this. I never know my father could be this cruel. I..."

"Shh... Sana, he thinks you are marrying Sushant. Please go talk to him, Sana. " Dad said, but I shook my head. "No dad. I can't be in his life, after what all I did to you all. I can't. I am going back to London to meet my mom, and here are the documents, all this property, everything is Sid's not mine."

"But, Sana, I gave you all this" dad said with watery eyes.

"No dad, I have you and your blessings, I don't need anything else. Please understand. I have signed the papers, everything belongs to you and Sid" I murmured, and kissed his cheeks, then I smiled at Mrs. Joana and John, lightly, "I am gonna miss your Indian dishes, Joana" I muttered, and she sobbed loudly.

I walked out the mansion, saying my goodbyes after around 30 minutes, with Sushant. We were off to the police station to give our statements, we already informed the police before coming over here, and so what we did, was turned down for our defence, in a go. Moreover, Jay, helped us in it.
I was shocked when Sushant called me after Sid left about the papers he signed yesterday at his office, and read that one of them were altered into a property transfer. I then understood something was not right. I called Trish and asked her to check the documents I signed yesterday, that were given by Mr. Grey to sign, every employee was asked to sign the non disclosure agreement, before we were headed to the party. It was his way of preventing the loss of any information to the media if anything in the party goes as unplanned. Trish informed me in a few minutes, that all the papers were just fine except in mine, there was a property transfer document attached. I called Sushant and informed me, that we were tricked into it. In the papers, it was written, once I get divorced or my husband is killed I will marry Sushant immediately.
Sushant insisted that he would come and pick me and we will head to the mansion and inform dad everything but I refused , asked him to be there in 15 and called John to take me to mansion.
He informed me about some danger, and I called Jay, he informed the police and rushed to the mansion himself.

It seems we were too late because the damage has been done by then.

**********

A small update, but see it's so soon...🙈🙈🙈

I hope you liked the twist😍😍😍

Love You, My Dear Readers...

Will be back soon😍😍
**********