Chapter 2

Sana's POV:-

This Sidharth Malik is an Arrogant Playboy. He didn't even hid his lust from me. His piercing eyes roaming all over my body brought sparks in me in ways, I'd never felt before.
I hate him for agreeing to marry me.
Why did he agree to marry someone like me. ?  I mean look at me. Why would anyone agree to marry me? It's probably his lust. Can't he see I am not that person. My chubby cheeks never brought any type of boy's attention in school or in college. I never had a boyfriend. I never wanted one. I hate men. They are selfish, stubborn and self-centered. They don't give a damn about us. What they want ,they get. Unlike, we, women, who have to sacrifice their dreams. Just like my mum did.

I hate Sidharth Malik. It's him, because of whom, I am here. In this hell of a situation. I hate him for being so attractive. His handsome face is making it difficult for me to not to get attracted towards him. I do not want to get anything right now. I just want my job my dream. I want him to hate me. He is making it more difficult for me now by looking God damn sexy.

We had a very frustrating conversation in the 10 minutes drive from JFK to his mansion.

Frustrated with his sarcastic tone, I jumped out of his car without even waiting for him to step out of it.

I glanced at his mansion and was surprised to see such a huge building ahead.

It was beautiful.

Sidharth stood by my side with his trade marked smile. Looking hot as hell. I glanced in his direction. He winked at me. I hate him . God! he is just so Frustrating.

"Ma'am, you are most welcome to our mansion" he smirked.
I rolled my eyes and started towards the main gate. My mum and dad must have reached a few minutes earlier because they were standing at the huge gate of the mansion with an exact but an older version of Sid.

Mr. Malik smiled charmingly at me. I smiled back, touched his feet and greeted him with just a simple "Namastey".

He looked at me with a welcoming smile.

"I must say Sharma your daughter is very pretty" he smiled facing dad.

"Now she is your daughter too, Malik" dad replied.

" I always wanted a daughter, Sharma" he smirked at Sidharth

"I am glad to have you as one, Shehnaaz", Mr. Malik said looking at me now.

"Please call me Sana, sir" I smiled warmly.

"And please, call me dad" he replied.

I glanced at Sidharth. He was looking at his father in an amusing manner.

I smiled at him lovingly when he glanced at me. I couldn't let them all know, what are my plans.
Sidharth too, smiled lovingly at me. It didn't seem any of the fake one. For a second I thought, we were in love.

"Look at them, awe, they are looking so cute."

Mum's voice brought me back into reality and I broke our stance.

"Let's, go inside guys. Let them have rest". Mr. Malik said looking at Sidharth.

We stepped inside. It was the most beautiful house. It was build in an Indian Manner.
A glass house. The scenic beauty of it's interior itched me take out my camera and capture it.

We entered the hall and it was filled with beautiful Indian handicrafts.

"Sid take Sana to her room, I would like to talk to Sharma. We have met after so long." Mr. Malik said.