Sinfully Yours

"Loving you is the sin, the biggest mistake of my life"...

A love that was a mistake... an amazingly beautiful mistake.

Sidharth Shukla,  ruthless, arrogant and self centred billionaire trapped in the world of love... He was sure he couldn't follow his heart...He was focused, very very focused.  He was always a calculative person. He would think a million times before taking a decision and so he never ever took one wrong decision in his life....
But things could be changed drastically...His intelligence went in a bin when his heart started ruling him...He never planned such a thing but his heart had other plans. He started thinking from his heart and that's when he fell..., fell so hard he couldn't rise ever again.... He fell for someone, he would always regret for the sin he made...

Loving someone was never in the books of our Shehnaaz Gill. She was focused about just one thing in her life, and that was her freedom... Brought up by her over protective five brothers, she was so fed up of their protective shield that she wanted an out, at any cost....She got an out.... but not from the protective shield she was fed up of.... because alongwith her out, she got uninvited boundaries...and restrictions.. Things got dirty when she met our handsome hunk, Mr Siddharth Shukla.....
Shehnaaz hated his brothers' friends, and especially, Sid..,since her childhood. She hated him and alas she was given as a responsibility to him...

*What will happen when two individuals who hated each other from the core of their hearts, will live together?
*What will happen when the arrogant Sid, will have to tame a notorious Sana?
*Will they hate each other more or will they fall in the world of love?
*A sinful mistake....and they will be sinfully each others'....

⚠️Mature Content ⚠️