My Angel

SIDNAAZ

A childhood love that turned messy.
It's a dark dark and dark story where you will find your Sid the hottest man alive.
Your Sana as usual the cutest woman of the entire universe.
He is a hot mafia lord and she is as sweet as she always was.
He is ruthless. She is a pearl pure soul.

They were love but now you can't say the same.

BLURP

Siddharth Malhotra, a sweetheart. His life was not an easy nut to crack. He was aware of the evils of his family from the very beginning but remained shut to avoid any sort of inconveniences. He lived happily in reality until his childhood love, his girlfriend, died. She died because of him, she died because he remained shut all his life.
Now, after years of her death. He was a ruthless arrogant bastard, taking the lead as his father's only legal heir, he had no choice but to be the Mafia Leader of his clan. He had no choice but to kill people. He was fine with it because it gave him strength to live.
Sana, the angel of her childhood love. Her father's princess, the purest soul alive. She was happy in her own way but one day things changed and her life became upside down, falling off the cliff trying to save her love. She thought it was her last day on the Earth but nope, she lived. However, it was two years already when she woke up in a hospital bed. After years of searching for her family, when she actually met them everything had changed by then. Things were not the same. Even people were not the same.

Life took a twisting turn killing that beautiful happy angel.

Go grab it....

Trigger Warning

MATURE CONTENT.