Making a comeback

Guess who's back in the game!!

Hi there! And welcome to my second book: The Lake House

(I just realized how dirty that sounds lmao, I swear it wasn't intended) 

As usual, I want to warn you a couple of things before you begin:

1) Do not try to copy this book in any way or even try to translate it without my consent.
That's a shitty thing to do guys.

2) To those looking for a delicate book, one that'll have you crying, smiling and opening your heart to new possibilities, this is it guys, you found it!

3) This book may contain mature themes, such as self harm, although they will not be mentioned in great detail.
If you feel like this may trigger you or make you uncomfortable, please don't read, for your own sake.

4) I don't really like clichés, so there won't be much in this or any other of my books.
The aim of this book is to try and defeat the predictability many have, so the common "girl being kidnaped and bad boy saving her" and all that crap won't be in here.
In time, you'll see this book isn't what you might have expected at all.

5) Sorry if I make any spelling mistakes, English is not my mother language and a few grammatical errors are bound to appear.
I'll try to correct as many as I can catch.
Feel free to help me out if you do find any and let me know😉!

6) I'm in the middle of my midterms, so please try to be patient. I'll be updating the story as fast as I can.

7) Don't like the book? Don't read it, it's as simple as that.
Don't leave hate comments, it's a waste of all of our times.

Writing this book is going to be a tricky business, especially because it touches many delicate subjects.
If you give it a shot, you might thank yourselves later.

Hope you stay long enough to read it!
——————————————————————————

All that being said my dear and beautiful readers, you may continue.

And always remember:

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"

Now you're ready!

Go and read my friends. And don't forget to vote!